Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Add this to Boss runs and everybody wins more

Marksman's Blind = Boss Accuracy decreases by 30%
    Bowmasters Hamstring = 60 less Speed

Also may be make Concentrate a stackable Party buff? lol

Side note...I REALLY hope Nexon does something about Puppet. If that worked with other people attacking it, it would be soooo much more useful.

edit...they could also give Soul Arrow a passive atk boost at certain levels to make up for the lost atk we could be getting if we used atk arrows since atk arrows dont stack with SA .

DB should work on bosses too...rush does.
    Last edited by Chameleonic; 2009-12-30 at 09:22 PM.

2. Default

Oh, I thought the ink did 1 damage no matter what. My bad.

@above: that would make Puppet way too overpowered.

3. Default

Would Dual Lit/Holy Charge Blast look like both of them combined or just one of the two?

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

The patch is a lie.
    Last edited by IllegallySane; 2009-12-31 at 02:06 AM. Reason: lol 4 edits to change the f3 emote

5. Default

Cannnnnnnnn I see a skill table for the new Steal?
    Wondering is getting 1 steal at lv30 would be a good idea or not.

6. Default

I actually agree about DB. But i think Enrage deserves to be a party skill way more than Concentrate f3.

And on another note...I didn't realize how far saders are falling behind wk's. Especially with the elemental hot spot that is leafre.

7. Default

What? No they aren't...
    Spoiler

Dragon breath shouldn't push bosses back in my opinion. And puppet should definatly not be able to lure stuff other people are attacking. It's already one of the most useful archer skillls there is, why should it do anymore
    Last edited by Lozmaster; 2009-12-31 at 05:12 AM.

8. Default

Yeah, I realized that last night after I logged off just how few bosses are resistant to lightning. It works on at least making us weaker than Heroes on 1v1 by a much smaller number, around 10% rather than 30%. It also increases our damage to be stronger than Heroes on anything weak.

It defintely makes up for the fact that the best place for a WK to train at level 110 is Blue Wyverns or Himes, a place they've been for 10 levels already. WKs may get a bunch of areas with Leafre, but it pretty much stops off at a certain point. I'm not sure of where Saders train, but I think Saders train in areas very similar to that. How much more powerful are WK than Sader now, thanks to this added boost to the charges? Can I get some numbers? Assume Fire and Lit using Power Strike and Slash Blast.

9. Default

No way. Any logical way it could be calculated, Pallies will end up stronger than Heroes on neutral 1v1. And that's fine by me.

10. Default

Greatest damage reduction in the game: Chief Bandit with Meso Guard and Combo Barrier active while being hit by a Threatened monster in the middle of using chakra takes 11.2% damage. Can we get it to go lower, folks?

11. Default

Anyone who argues against that is just butthurt. ._.
    Heroes hit unreduced damage on three mobs, Paladins deserve at least an advantage on 1v1 without having to find something weak to their elements. When there's only two or three(?) places to train from 120 to 200, you can't be nearly as choosy about where you train as you can in say, 2nd job. Even 3rd job to a degree. Not familiar with 70-100 training spots.
    "Ew, that's not weak to Holy. I can't train there."
    @ragingHeroes: You have Rush. Use it.

12. Default

You're forgetting the Magic Shield party skill Evans have. That reduces damage by 30%. Me and Russt had a whole huge discussion about it and the godly amount of reduction.

13. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

I think it's 20%, but still, that's 9.86% damage. Pretty crazy.

With Magic Resistance it's basically the same thing, just for magic.

14. Default

And what about their other damage reduction skill? The one that reduces magic damage taken by 20%.

15. Default

Chakra... does that reduction stack multiplicatively?

If it does, way to throw hell into my ordered universe again. If not, you basically have super weapon def up. Less than 0% damage -> 1 damage.

Also, having trouble with how Cactuar came up with 11.2%...
    Last edited by Russt; 2009-12-31 at 02:29 PM.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Wait. Paladins are now the #1 melee attacker with this balance patch? Que?!?! That sort of makes me want to revive my White Knight, or at least remake him.

17. Default

Well in the past, with Aqua and Ludi being your only spots, saders had a clear upperhand. But this is no longer the case, since wk's and saders pretty much train at the same spots. Saders get a 1.4 boost for max combo, WK's would get 1.4 from fire charge+whatever how light charge is added. And coma and charge blow are pretty much similar I beleive, well I don't see coma making up for anything here at least. Add to that elemental weaknesses and the difference gets much wider.

It doesn't really matter much because 70-120 isn't exactly hard anymore, but for the sake of balance it's not doing much good there.

18. Default

Whoops. Hahaha, bad math on my part due to not being able to find the tables. Chakra gives 70% damage so 30% off. So it'd be: Meso guard (*.5), Chakra (*.7), Combo Barrier (*.2). I also made the mistake of doing Threaten as -20% damage when it's not really. Point is it's a huge damage reduction.