Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Notice] Happy Maplemas!

1. Default

Indeed, our suspicions were correct. This further proves our theory.

The Black Wings are the only ones who know of Cody's true identity at this point. What better place to hide from us than in plain sight?

The Rat is dead, bro.

2. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

At first I was going to complain about how Nexon could have done better things with its time, but I was impressed.

3. Default

-_-

How are Zakum and Horntail even moving without dragging his stupid sleigh down? Especially Zakum.

4. Default

Why is he flying a sleigh led by bad guys? e-e

Thats not a good christmas at all. I now beleive that Cody is evil

5. Default

They are "little mobs" versions of them...wait, Cody is the real Puppet Master as well as the Black Mage!!

6. Default

-Looks at 4th line-
    &They hope PB will come? To do wha, kill them all? o-o

Cody's evil alright, having monster lead his sleigh to kill all the maplers in there sleep with PB's.

7. Default

I have some idea maybe completly stupid but as we can see all version especially KMS and JMS change other exclusive for they need CK Neo City etc. What do you about changing Neo Tokyo to our VERSAL?

8. Default

I want Neo Tokyo! Gonna be pissed if we get Neo City, but I don't think so. Ulu would be nice too.

9. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

He picks himself up with all of his 8 arms and drags his fatass body, or he uses all of his 8 arms to flap and somehow lifts off the ground.

10. Default

Lol @ Neo Tokyo hints.

I hoped we wouldn't get it, but it looks like we are going to.

Luckily, they didn't forget about Versal. Maybe they didn't really stop the development. Maybe they're planning to release something BIG.

11. Default

There is.

I hope we will get the right translations though, I mean they did translate Aran properly.

12. Default

The portal in KC is making me believe we get Neo City.

13. Default

"Neo City" is accessed through Leafre, not Kerning City. The one accessable though Kerning City is the Taipei 101 themed area, "Kerning Square." Kerning Square is linked to the subway ticket booth NPC, similar to New Leaf City.

14. Default

He meant, the portal in Kerning City should lead to the Kerning City Night Market area, which is a "really nerfed" version of Night Market. This could mean that they're also going to release the nerfed versions of the other areas, such as Neo Tokyo -> Neo City. But that was proved to be just a copy-paste mistake, so.. anything could be possible.

15. Default

Thank you :3

16. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

That place is just one map full of cosmetic NPCs.

17. Default

Read above.

18. Default

I'm not seeing how what you said points to us getting the nerfed stuff. Night Market had some hairstyles and face styles that would otherwise have been lost on their removal, so they added those into the Kerning Night Market. This map was released before any of the nerfed stuff.

19. Default

There's no doubt about Neo Tokyo being the nicer area when looking at the design of maps, foes and quests, but come on! The damage the foes do combined with the uselessness of the areas for training makes me indifferent to what version we get.
    JMS areas always have had the same problem, beautiful design but poorly thought through bosses. Either they release something as fantastically freakish like Anego, the mother of all dramawhores, or bosses that not all classes can take down, like Tonosama.

Work on Masteria and forget about useless world tours!