Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1. Default

Lol at Nexon's "compensation." Nevertheless, at least the server is stable (hopefully) now, and with that knowledge there should not be unexpected server checks to cut into the 2x event times.

2. Default

For one part, I'm really glad to see Nexon is finally acknowledging their pineappleups and apologizing. For the other part, it's kind of sad to see the 'compensation' they come up with. I've already accepted the awesome event prizes we get like ONE unagi or 100% scroll, but as compensation.... really? I think for starters they should extend everyone's cash shop items for a week or however long these server checks and lagfest lasted. Even their usual "oops sorry here's a couple 2x events" would've been more acceptable than this joke.

3. Default

Wow...Just wow

http://instantrimshot.com/

This annoys me off more than the recent server problems. They must think we're stupid

4. Default

ARGH MY DILIGENT EXPLORER "MEDAL"
    Also, LOL @ Maplemas Potions. I have like 100 of these already, kthxbai.

5. Default

IM SO EXCITED

I CANT WAIT TO GET MY MAPLEMAS POTION

c

6. Default

LOL at the word "stability".

7. Default

Fixed.

8. Default

When did they ever loose it?

9. Default

Seeing everyone’s reactions makes me glad I’ve not been playing since the Christmas patch. I've never understood how people can get stuff like this so wrong. Why would they think a transformation potion would satisfy people? It boggles the mind.

10. Default

i do know what i am gonna do, i am gonna rub them all over my testicles, and like it too.

11. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

glad i gave up MS to not have to deal with nexon's laughable servers.
    pomegranate, even when SP was going through its updates and server hiccups id argue that the servers here were better than their own.