Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default

Because the first and second jobs are awful? Because our skills aren't as flashy as other classes? Because we don't reach our maximum potential until a very high level? Because we're more difficult to play well than Heroes/NLs/BMs? Because Pirates were released several years after other classes were?

We're not only good because of the numbers.

2. Default

ITT: We judge how good a class is purely on how popular it is.

Most people prefer ease of use and consistency. That doesn't mean the opposite is bad.

3. Default

Corsairs are perfectly balanced as is. I'm all for making lower levels easier for future Corsairs, but the Rapid Fire boost was really unnecessary. Corsairs should not be as strong off boat as they are on it. I'm not complaining, but other classes better get some epic boosts too.

4. Default

Well everyone does that with MM.

As has been said before, no party skills, less mobility/speed than NL, percieved poor 1st/2nd jobs...among other things. People cant see the "end game" with them so they cant make themselves get to 4th job.

5. Default

Old Rapid Fire is 58.7% as strong as Cannon, whereas new Rapid Fire is 69% as strong as Cannon. The increase is notable, but it's hardly as strong as Cannon.

6. Electron

IGN: aznDitness
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 123
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Mutiny
    Alliance: DeathEaters

I believe the Assassinate doesn't have that high of % damage. Looks more like you merged Bstep's Damage % with Assassinates multiple hitting and critical %.
    -to Fiel-

Meso Guard is maxed because it guards half the damage taken AND now 61% of that damage is taken out in mesos, not 78%. It DOES NOT decrease defensive ability.

This is to confirm other CB's and Shad's posts. In GMS at least, meso guard doesn't decrease defensive ability when maxed, its just that the meso consumption is less per damage received.
    Last edited by Werd808; 2009-12-25 at 03:03 AM.

7. Default

I disagree, we're actually pretty fast. Well, actually, not as fast as NLs, but still faster that Warriors and Bowmen. People perceive us as slow, because our boats are slow. however, dash+recoil shot really helps us move around. It doesn't take much practice to dismount and mount between mobs. We do lose the ability to jump shoot when we're on boat, but it's not too much of an annoyance. We're not as slow as you'd think.

Perhaps that's another reason people don't play us much. they think we're slow, but we're not.
    Last edited by Spideyjvc; 2009-12-26 at 03:19 PM.