Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GM Sightings

1. Default

it's not so hard to sight a gm
    usually they visit worlds after SC/Patches
    and occasionally if there is a major glitch or soemthing wrong in the server
    in bera we have been visited by nethe quite a bit lately
    its funny though i seemed to be the only person to see her

2. Default

This was a loooong time ago. I don't even remember when. All I do know is was in old Khaini days, when there were hackers everywhere. Could get 100 hackers a day banned without even trying. All the same GM btw, the LaCrCo was his *secret* GM so people didn't go whispering him to see if he was on. He had a bunch of others but I didn't bother taking screenies of those. I was a big GM wannabe back then.

Spoiler

I have a ton more, I just don't feel like digging through 15k+ maple screenies. Still have him on my MSN, but he's usually AFK nowadays. He actually played the pserver I run for a brief amount of time until he got too busy.
    Last edited by FoolsLove; 2008-10-31 at 04:09 PM.

3. Default

A GM played on a P server? Does he still work for nexon?

4. Default

Yes he does. It was back a couple of months ago when it was just Odin that was being sued, before all this stuff that's happened lately. He did it at home, as well.

5. Default

I randomly d/c'd and asked if it was the GM :( I still don't believe her though.

Then she started playing trick or treat with us. Tricks were monster summonings (almost killed the mules), and the treats were GM haste/bless.

6. Default

I went to go show off by the fm, I had to try after hearing gunslingers could do it.

Then people started calling me a hacker and a gm came to save the day

7. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

@above: you are pretty lucky, some guy did it and got permabanned.

8. Default

Wow. Holy pineapple man! I'm not surprised if the GM abuses their power and gives you stuff... I mean COME ON. SHE PLAYS ON UR PSERVER. Rebel GM anyone?

9. Default

NEXON changed everything now.

I mean that was like old NEXON's Staff.. they probably were less restricted than they are now..

10. Default

they DO dc players for fun... a few days ago, a friend smegaed that i was a GM and to come to our fm to see.. 2 seconds later an actual GM showed up, gave us an F3 and dc'ed me.. i KNOW it wasn't just a coincidence because i dc'ed 5 more times ONLY when i was in the same room as the GM

11. Default

I think he probably did it the first time as a little slap on the wrist then the next 5 times as a joke

12. Default

This is the most relevent to me I guess (EMS Kradia):
    GM Haste + Bless on Maple Island: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BoSAsrhXxfM&fmt=18

--

On the first day of Yellonde TiaraYellond(?) disconnected me after I told her Cash Shop wasn't working (which it wasn't (she thought it was)).

I also have many other screenshots of EMS GMs, but collectively I have around 9000 screenshots and I can't be bothered to look through them all for GMs right now, maybe some other time.

13. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: DamyouAL
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: ALandCrew
    Alliance: NaR
    Farm: https://vgtnyc.com

bellocan Yesterday xD

14. Default

Wow thats the 3rd or 4th time i've seen that exact phrase used when GMs ban HT hackers, I wonder if they just keep copy/pasting it..

15. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: DamyouAL
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: ALandCrew
    Alliance: NaR
    Farm: https://vgtnyc.com

we threw a bunch of smegas after, trying to get in touch with the GM, i tracked all the HT hackers and they still there, so either it was auto ban in HT or GMs trying to make it seem like they are working

16. Default

I saw Nethe yesterday.
    Spoiler

True story.

17. Neutron
    IGN: ColdKnuckle
    Level: 98
    Job: Lolauder
    Guild: ALittleCrew
    Alliance: NAR

Lol =/ This thread is unsucessfull

18. Default

GM's are finally doing something in Broa. Even banned YuTakeMySpot for 2 weeks for spam hacking x] All thanks to magicianmt too. This made us all laugh. (Chat box)

Spoiler

19. Default

reported a couple BF hackers and poof
    he started roaring doing 99999 afterwards xO
    Spoiler