Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

As far as I know, 3x card and 2x event only stack to be 4x. o.o

2. Default

That's only in MSEA. They would never sell a 3x card in GMS if that were the case. Why would anyone pay $1.00 more for the same experience but 2 hours less?

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

In case someone only wanted to play for 2 hours and with 3x?

4. Default

Like 8 people in the entire maple population want to do that. It's 6x or bust, my friend.

Seriously, if they release 3x cards without the possibility of 6x people will rage. They'll also lose a TON of potential revenue. Assuming 6x is possible, I fully intend to use it whenever I train instead of 2x. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Last edited by Sarah; 2009-12-20 at 02:06 PM.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

This.

F'ucking this.

6. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Time to fix above comments:

Like all of the maple population will try and play nonstop 3x with 3x cards when they're released. Just because they're 2 hours doesn't mean you can't get a full 4 hour session in by buying two cards.

And I'm sure a lot more people than 8 will enjoy 2 hours of 3x. After all, how many hours out of the 120 in a 30 day 2x card are you actually training? For once it's a chance for people who don't like sitting for 4 hours and instead can manage 2 hours training, tops. There are quite a few people on this site alone (coughPaulcough) who have issued such claims.

7. Default

EbonyDiane and I would've just stacked them one on top of the other to get our 8 to 12 hours a day. If there was server 2x and they didn't stack we'd have switched to normal 2x for 4x during those periods then gone right back to 3x when it ended.

8. Default

People wouldn't play this so called "'FREE' game" without server checks and updates. From the looks of your character only, you spent hundreds. (Level 200, nx'd up and probabbly spent a whole lot more on other stuff), would you play this "free game" if they wouldn't maintain it? So yes, they have to do scs.

9. Default

Considering the person you're quoting specifically said that SCs are required and benefit the players you're not exactly making a point here.

10. Default

Was family even around when you were training to 200? These days most people stack 2x family with 2x cards to train. If they can't do that with 3x cards for an added effect, they're not going to use them because obviously 4x is better than 3x.

My 8 people comment was a pretty obvious exaggeration and clearly this doesn't apply to everyone but most people who know anything about training and aren't complete loners would continue benefiting more from 2x with 2x rep than 3x alone.

11. Default

Of course not. Back in my day we didn't even have minidungeons. We had to trek all the way to Newties, up hill both way in the snow without no fancy taxi to cut an entire 4 maps out of the journey . We were lucky to have pot mules and door mules and considered 4x a rare blessing for holidays and apocalypses.

The whole sharing rep party thing seemed too much a hassle to me anyway. Stopping every 30 minutes, leaving and re entering, repositioning, what a bother. I'd rather have 3x guaranteed and nonstop than 4x I have to constantly juggle other people to accommodate. 6x might've made it worth it, but really 8x or better is the only guaranteed thing I'd have put up with that for.

12. Default

Yeah, it is a big hassle, but people do it all of the time. Back when 8x was around, 6 of us met up on the crossroad with Dark Wyverns so we could split up after the buff was cast, which was far better than going all the way to the FM which is what most people do.

Anyway, I don't really care if 3x stacks with 2x family. I just want it to stack with 2x events. I never train more than 2 hours so part of my 2x card goes to waste, and I could get so much more out of 6x for two hours with no extra feeling of obligation or wasted money. I'm sure this applies to a lot of people during 2x events.

13. Default

I might be tempted by a 2 hour 3x card. I don't think my hand can take much more of training aran more than 2 hours at a time, with having to bang one key 10000 times per hour.

14. Default

MTS = Free NX.

15. Default

Did anyone else besides me notice that Nexon put Jan. 1st - Jan. 3rd as days in 2009!? Fail as always Nexon

16. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

No, I didn't notice this at all. I guess we'll have to go back in time to take advantage of the 2x.