Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
  1. Default

I would definitely love to see something to fill in the blanks for now! You should post this on their forums, because they read their forums with more detail than tickets.

2. Default

Make it a Delorean and I'm sold.

3. Default

That, or a blue police box.

4. Default

Fixed. Also gets my approval.

5. Default

Even better.

8. Default

The tombstone at the Hollowed Ground of Haunted House messes up the storyline. It says "Looking for head. Will return if unsuccessful. - Headless Horseman" yet Lita Lawless says Killian (the Headless Horseman) burned his head off. Nexon needs to update it.
    By the way, if I'm not mistaken, didn't Christopher Crimsonheart build CWK?

9. Default

You are also told that the headless horseman is forever cursed to wander the forest in search of his head. This curse was placed on him by the mage specifically to keep him off in the forest and out of the way.

11. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

It makes sense to me. He burned his head off, and now hes off looking for a new head. Fits perfectly with the regular tale of the Headless Horseman.

12. Default

A Masteria update seems long, long overdue, we've had practically nothing for the past 6+ months, at least we had iTCG forging last year (extremely random cakes in sphinx don't really count). Did any meaning come out of those sun/moon tombstones or whatever in Bigger Ben yet? The developers must be insanely slow to develop something that had its design finished over two years ago.

13. Default

There hasn't been anything from those yet... I mean the end of Crimsonwood Keep implies that the Crimsonheart Tombstone at the end is important in the near future, but so far the puzzle is still completely incomprehensible.

14. Default

Exactly. That's why I was wondering if there are ever going to be any more Crimsonwood Keep expansions or stuff like that. They should use the Raven Ninjas for something else other than making them stay in a camp and not be helpful with anything. For example, they should include them in the new expansion and make them more.. "useful"?

Also, they should make a quest in which you inform them that a way into the Keep was found (still, as I said when they released it, this doesn't make sense at all - how did a door suddendly open in the center of the keep?!? Weren't we supposed to find an alternative way to go inside??), or you do the party quest, discover where the Grandmasters are and tell the Raven Ninjas about them..

I'm 99% positive that NEXON doesn't know how to continue the story now.

Also, what about the Yetinx with Cakes inside? Like, what the.. I guess they decided to use it as an event are only? Did they run out of ideas or what? This doesn't make sense at all, as well.. how can a cake town be inside a Yetinx? How will they explain that when (and if) they will release a new area inside it?

Many questions without an answer.. since NxProse and NxJoeW left, we haven't known a thing about new Masteria expansions..

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Your post lost all meaning or credibility with that.

16. Default

Okay, maybe not.

17. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

why's that? i think he had a sound reasoning with that. they can barely keep the game running smoothly, so whats to say they cant come up with an idea for a masteria expansion?

18. Default

It could also be that they can't come up with a decent idea for the new maps. Not as easy as it seems, really.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It takes a couple days for a professional manuscript at most to be written. Updating once a year gives plenty of time for that. When you consider the fact that the designing, drawing, coding, etc. relies on a solid story and that all that takes several MONTHS, i'd say they have the entire storyline mapped out already.

Not to mention prose already said that the quest scripts were several (by several i'm sure he means at least 15-20) pages long anyway.

As far as the yetinx = cake town thing is concerned, they'll probably just go and say "HOLY CRAP THIS YETINX IS A VORTEX TO OTHER DIMENSIONS. (versal)" Not saying they need some BS excuse though. Aside from create some random mini dungeon out of nowhere or using currently existing mini dungeons (WHICH EVERYONE HATES) for some stupid event, why not use the yetinx for now because what they want to put in there isn't ready yet.
    Last edited by Takebacker; 2009-10-06 at 01:53 PM.

20. Default

Great guide isaac. I'm keeping my hopes up concerning new masteria areas...
    Last edited by Raph589; 2010-10-23 at 04:57 PM.