Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Isaac, you always amaze me with your effort on strategywiki despite that I also try to gather info on the new area/PQ releases.

Well done .

2. Default

I decided to add set 3 items, even though they don't really have any hints. It's really more of an insight into Taru culture and traditions, and information on the weapons and their designs.

I still need Maku and Xaru descriptions (I had both, but forgot to take SS before it was sold...)

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

wow. Isaac thanks for posting this. Without you, nexon might actually surprise us!

4. Default

Okay, I've edited a screenshot to show my thoughts, I'd like to see what other people think.

Spoiler

The black shows what I think will be Foxwit's Den. The blue is Krakia, which you get to from that weird pyramid thing in the Krakian Jungle Basin map (hence the arrow). The red shows the way to Vineland, because... well, I don't know where else that would go. xD The arrow shows where Vineland will be imo.
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2008-07-18 at 10:40 AM.

6. Default

Magatia is a town in Ossyria, near Ariant, populated by Alchemists.

Masteria is a continent, which contains the towns of New Leaf City, Haunted House, and in the near future, Crimsonwood Keep.

8. Default

Yeah, we'll get Magatia eventually. Like I said, Masteria is a continent, so we'll get towns added on to masteria over time just like how we got towns added on to Ossyria.

9. Default

The blue thing is random scenery. You see it in the background when you're in those maps. The triangle thing is similar, you see one of those above foxwit and another of them out in the middle of nowhere, I believe.

10. Default

if there's anything we've learned at this point, it's that there's no such thing as "Random Scenery" in NLC. :p

11. Default

Trace it a road and stick it a blue dot. Looks like the Pendergast Mansion, doesn't it?

13. Default

I know I've said it before, but the badlands map is connected to the town. There is a clear path coming off of the town directly below it. I believe that map will lead down that path, although what specifically it is leading TO is a whole other question. Could be simply the den of the Dragon Ninjas, could be something like Vineland, could even be something that hasn't even been mentioned ingame, like an underwater area of the continent that failed to resurface (which would make for a perfect tie-in to Aqua).

Notice also that there is a sign pointing to vineland in NLC town square as well. Given the other present signs in the town, it would indicate the way to vineland is from the town itself directly, not branching off of a map in the outskirts.

As an aside, I really hope they fill in the maps between NLC and the Phantom Forest. I'd hate to think the Forest is sitting over there, isolated, and the only way to get there is by a taxi. I think it's absurd to act like the path is too dangerous for players to enter; some people have faced down Horntail, but they can't handle wandering into this forest?

Explain the vaginal Leafre flowers then!

14. Default

Vaginal Leafre Flowers?WTH?
    I'm the only person that never noticed it?Could you post a SS?o.o

15. Default

Take a stroll through NLC or Leafre outskirts with your imagination engaged and you'll see them.

I don't have the resources at hand to show you directly.

16. Default

You had no idea how weird it felt to go hunting for vaginas.

Is this it?

17. Default

LMAO!
    Btw,why is it in the category PinkBean?

It has a vagina too?o.o
    btw,i think its the right one D:

18. Default

Yeah, definitely it. Can't see it in Fiel's picture, but it DRIPSSSSSSS

19. Default

Looks more like someone's crying out of his left eye than a vagina, perverted Afrobean.

Of course, I really can't knock the guy. I did go hunting for vaginas.

20. Default

bullpomegranate fiel that definatly looks like a plum