Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Yeah, here's hoping they make it not only interesting but a new place for at least 13x+ to train in.

Glad to see you here, Isaac. ^.^

2. Default

My penguin's really insulting, too. I love it! :D I guess the skunk is from NLC?

3. Default

Yeah, that's one way to look at it. :p Jr. Reaper talks about the Mansion and asks for "A Prendergast Toy" so it would lead me to believe that the skunk is from NLC's Affluent Tower.

4. Default

So I guess the pets Nexon America made make comments about Masteria, the place they made. Hehe. :3 Did dragons come out w/ NLC? I don't remember.

5. Default

yea they did because the guy who 'evolves' them is there

6. Default

Glad you are here, I look forward to anymore infos you have.!

7. Default

holy tl;dr

srsly, very detailed and well put, Isaac :O
    Maple Story is keep adding new stuffs. Kinda like WoW, isn't it?
    At it's current rate I wonder if MS will ever come to an end :p

8. Default

I hope not :D Imagine if maple was 5x times as big as it is now. I hope they come up with more connections in between worlds or we'll be travelling for hours :p

9. Custom User Title
    IGN: Will
    Level: 20
    Job: Metalworker
    Guild: Boston
    Alliance: Massachusetts
    usa

You mean... CODY WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ALL ALONG!?

Seriously though, all this information is great. It looks like gMS has a lot of good stuff in store.

10. Default

About the Crimsoonhood Keep, didn't you forget mentioning the latest previews of the area? (Which looked damn awesome, IMO)

11. Default

i have 2 =D

12. Default

I just adjusted the first post to reflect our new information. Now that Crimsonwood Keep is 100% confirmed, I've made a "released Expansions" section and moved it to there.

13. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

Oh wow. Isaac you never fail to amaze me!

14. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

John baricade's bio:
    Spoiler

I found this thing on the itcg website have you seen it before o.0. it is a pretty interesting read. not sure if it is new or what but i havent seen many people mention it o.0.
    the john baricade bio was copy pasted from :http://ww2.wizards.com/maplestory/code.aspx?doc=set1vp1
    also what about the set 3 items ?
    Umaru
    Spoiler

akha
    Spoiler

maku
    Spoiler

xaru
    Spoiler

kuma
    Spoiler

and finally
    Corine and Khafre bio:
    Spoiler

itcg 3 stuff gotten from http://ww2.wizards.com/maplestory/code.aspx?doc=set3vp3
    Im not really sure how much of this stuff youve seen before possibly all of it but its all a pretty interesting read.
    Last edited by rattown; 2008-07-11 at 02:25 AM.

15. Default

Woahhhhhhh.
    This is crazy stuff.
    And skunks seem really cool now. O_O!
    My turkey never said anything good. =[

16. Default

I was happily running around NLC today trying to find something you might've missed (maybe a bit too eager on that part), but I did notice Icebyrd Slimm (NLC mayor) said something about a museum.

Talk to him and select "What is this place?". He'll mention how most NPCs got to NLC, and at some point he'll say:

"About our resident explorer, Barricade came searching for something; he agreed to bring whatever he found to the museum. I'd heard stories about him and his brother when I was still in kerning city."

It's not really proof of anything, and it probably just is something made up so they can describe why Barricade's there; but if a museum's brought out I CALLED IT!

17. Default

wait lemme get screenies of the set 3 stuff i have all but maku luk

18. Default

I had always had a feeling the Yetinx was a museum. If not, it could just be a thing which "exists" in the town, but is not an area which is accessible. You've got to consider that this 2D world is real for these characters, and there's simply no way to translate a full-on city into 2D and have everything there, so they just have the noteworthy stuff. Notice that there isn't any housing elements within the town, when clearly all of these NPCs have a home in the city.

19. Default

Nah, they don't have a home. They are always standing in the same place...

20. Default

damn couldn't get the screenies =/ and i lvld my lvl 10 GS to bo D= now he has less hp =(