Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I only have 50 at level 23 :/

2. Default

Yeah, 15mins at 21 isnt any better than sand rats or mush md. Im getting 40-60% in 8mins at 26 now

3. Default

Yeah, but the question was "Easiest way to get combo medals?" Iron Mutaes = stand there and mash a button.

Oh, and I had 70 accuracy with a Sniper Pill. Not at all hard to get.

Base dex = 3.2 accuracy
    Base luk = 2 accuracy
    16 blessing = 16 accuracy
    3 dex 12 acc dana = 14.4 accuracy
    10 dex bathrobe = 8 accuracy
    5 dex 4 luk earrings = 6 accuracy
    8 att 2 dex glove = 1.6 accuracy
    Combo King medal = 8.9 accuracy
    Sniper Pill = 10 accuracy

Wasn't 100% hit at 21, but it was still fast. Hit rate improved and became 100% somewhere around 24.
    Last edited by Dusk; 2009-12-11 at 02:31 PM.

4. Default

kinda pointless because if you dont have the acc you can to mutaes and mush md can be done at like 15 and takes bout 45 seconds...and its in vic.

Not hating just saying mutaes arent the easiest

5. Default

There's a quest that gives you 5 free teles to Ariant that takes bout 2 minutes to do. Mush MD was pretty garbage for combos imo. I got my medal at the Evil/Curse Eye map near SW.

6. Default

Having a 16x character isn't hard to get?

Anyways, I always lose the spawn at Sachel 2 and it slows down and suddenly picks up again :/

7. Default

That's only 16 accuracy. You don't have to copy my stats, you know. I'm using a 10 dex bathrobe. Just get a decent bathrobe and you're set.

8. Default

I saved all my AP until I was like level 20, unequipped my attack glove, used the practice pole arm, and went to zombie mushroom mini dungeon. I cycled the map from top to bottom once and got about 1,100 combo that way. After obtaining the combo medals I started using my AP.

9. Default

Well if the first few posters including fiel got it there no problem, how is it garbage?

10. Default

Because it's not even close to being the best place.

-The platforms are interspersed at great distances (on the Evil Eye map I could hit the platform above me by jumping)
    -The monsters have almost no HP
    -You can easily run out of spawn at the bottom

I'm just listing better options for combos here.

11. Default

This is for COMBO MEDALS
    you only need them once. Got at lvl 17 use to att equips. Start at top go to the bottom. By the bottom you'll have 500+

Voila medal.

12. Default

Yeah, I took off my atk glove and used a 21 atk Rose to get the medal at level 18.

I also had to avoid double swings, they kill the mushies too fast (made it to about 300 combo even with the rose). But the acc requirement is way less than anything in Magatia.

13. Default

An easy way to get the medal, if you have a partner, is to go:

http://global.hidden-street.net/map/...n-falling-down

Your partner handles the spawn at the bottom while you are on the top platform. Just crouch down on the yellow thing (dunno what those are called) and attack. No movement required, and just hold down & attack while you afk or something. Before long you'll have 500+ combo.

14. Default

I got mine at the evil eye/curse eye map underneath the entrance to SW. Worked pretty well, and starting from top to bottom, there'd be nothing but curse eyes at the bottom which took a bit to kill, thus many combos! I did this at level 20, with fairly good gear, mind, but it took all of 3 minutes once I got a groove going.

Theoreticly, you could get it at a much lower level at the octo and bubbling hidden street, but that map is so crowded on Bera right now as to simply not be worth it.

15. Default

Iron mutaes is by far the easiest to keep a combo up at
    Only reason I stopped was because I was bored out of my mind

Spoiler

16. Default

Yes, Iron Mutaes are awesome, because it takes like 20 hits to kill one. So you get more combo. And 1 platform with decent spawn is always awesome.

17. Default

you could to trojans in CPQ in room 3/4. I got well over 1000 in that room o_O

18. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

Sand Rats (this ain't me)
    Spoiler

19. Default

I got mine at scorpions in mid 2x. Wasnt hard at all to get. I tried the mushroom md at lower level and i only managed to get the second medal.