Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

They might've uploaded the manual patcher with the glitchy patch, it's best just to auto patch just in case.

2. Default

OHAY. AFTER AN HOUR PLUS DOWNLOAD IT DID THE SAME THiNG AS EVERY OTHER ATTEMPT DID.

I AM IN SUCH SHOCK. I CANNOT DESCRIBE IT. HOW COULD NEXON NOT BE RIGHT?!?!?!

/* In case you have issues with sarcasm, ^ is it. */

3. Default

I did. Backed up my .79 folder and did manual patch. It broke so I replaced the whole folder and did auto patch. Works.

4. Default

Alright can I get some help here? I tried to patch to get only a corrupted MOB.WZ. At first I tried to replace it with a friends, still didn't work. I unistalled it and attempted to reinstall it to get error 1335 which is telling me my registery files or something are corrupt.

I forgot the error exactly so im attempting to redownload it now. (Also it's not letting me delete the Nexon folder in C programs because it says it's in use somewhere else? I deleted all the contents so i dont know what else i can do)

5. Default

That is part of the problem, indeed. The manual patcher on the site is the broken version, or was when the patch went live. Only way to get to 0.80 properly was to auto-patch, or grab the patch file after 5:30 PST (about 20 min before it went live, afaik)

6. Default

You need to reboot in order to properly delete the folder because it loaded DLL's into memory that it never released when crashing.

Be sure to reboot before trying to install again.

7. Default

-sigh- didn't work

Error 2350 server error.

Ugh.
    Erro 1335. The cabinet file 'date1.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.
    Last edited by DustBunny; 2009-12-11 at 03:10 AM.

8. Default

Yes Last night was quite frustrating. Found out half an hour after the game went live, downloaded the manual patch like I always do, kept dcing. downloaded the full .80 game like I do when the manual patch fails, kept dcing. finally had to download the .79 game and autopatch for it to work.

The kicker is it was autopatching in the first place, but its always so slow and it usually causes problems so I cancelled it and manually patched...go figure.

9. Default

The manual patch is working now - I manualpatched my own client last night and it works quite well.

10. Default

wtp!!
    ive downloaded the thing before of this post and it wont work!!
    now again!?
    i didnt play since day of patch.. awful

11. Default

Bleh..I'm getting the same thing, even after restarting and reinstalling...Reformatting is looking like an option.