Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maple's Story!

1. Default

Nah, Ecko is some famous hacker person in Scania.

2. Default

Oh yea, I think I heard about him. Does he hack random people that are asses with some epic, private "get your info from trading/messangering you" hek?

3. Default

I will go through and fix that.

You're talking about Sharenian right? If you have ever done Guild Quest you'll see that Ergoth turned on him and ran him out of the castle. The king couldn't quite run fast enough and died in the sewers. Ergoth took the throne.

Elin Forest seemingly happened way before this. At the point in time where Elin Forest is, There are no humans on Victoria Island. This is the first expedition.

4. Default

Oh. How did Ergoth take the thrown? Did he appear randomly and claim it, or is he the rotten remains of the King's advisor or something?

I figured the king was the ghost in the sewers, but I don't exactly read much in PQ. xP
    Heck, I've only been on half a dozen Guild Quest.

First expedition? :o
    How did they get back there? Are there any hints towards the entire Island being explored in the past in some future update? I'd love to see this Foresty Peron. xP

(I've stopped reading at Part 10 for now, probably finish it up tomorrow)

5. Default

Um, Let me get Ergoth's Monster Book entry. It explains it pretty clearly.

Monster Book Passage, translated by ZYXWVUT

So, Sharen summoned Ergoth to guard the Rubian. He couldn't trust any humans to do it so he resorted to Death Incarnate. I guess Ergoth decided he didn't need to listen to Sharen anymore and took the Rubian for himself. After a while, Ergoth just sort of dissipated into the Rubian, or maybe he was sealed or something. Either way he was just laying dormant until you destroy the jewel, where he angrily emerges.

And yeah, at the border of Elin Forest is a map called "Entrance to Mushroom Hill" (Henesys in the Past.) and another down the alternate path that says "Entrance to Boulder Mountain" (Perion of the Past). I don't think it's a stretch of the imagination to assume that these two areas will emerge eventually.

6. Proton

IGN: Buddyless
    Server: Scania
    Level: 10x
    Job: Chief Bandit
    Guild: Presense
    Alliance: Presense

whats kerning like in the past xD

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Probably like Henesys, they still have some grass left (L forest).

8. Water
    IGN: tzkbowman
    Server: Scania
    Level: 120
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: [A]rrowAcademy
    Alliance: N/A
    California

Probably giant octopi.

9. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

I had no idea about this whole "story". Thanks for the read. I had to stop midway thru but I am planing on finishing this evening. I don't really read quests so I found this very interesting.

10. Default

I've read up to Herb Town. Gonna finish sometime later, thanks for getting all this together. Must have taken foreverrr.

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

The Crimsonwood Keep story is likely to be very long. (100 pages of quest text! o.O)

12. Default

Excellent Job
    Took a while to read but I'm very impressed

13. Default

now that we've confirmed that Jack is in Crimsonwood Keep, is this hinting to a possible entrance through aqua road?

14. Default

The first dialogue box with Jack might just be "hey I just got back from Aquarium and I came here to find this _________" where blank could be any number of plot points for new quests. I don't think Jack will have as strong a connection to Aqua now as what we would have guessed from him a long time ago.

They had probably planned on elaborating a connection through him (maybe not a physical connection, but rather plot), but eventually decided to use Jack in this way instead.

That's not to say it's not possible though. I'd love to see a connection to Aqua myself, but I don't think it'll be entirely connected to Jack. If I had to guess, I would say a potential connection to Aqua would make the most sense through the path to the south (that isn't out yet). From there, they could have a map where you can walk out to the water and catch a ride on the dolphin (like the one on the far left of Herb Town). Or, if they're feeling adventurous, they could add a whole set of new underwater maps relating to Masteria explicitly that would have a walking path to Aqua.

15. Default

I think maybe we will be finding Jack's fountan of youth? Not sure what good that will do for us, but Jack has something in store for us for sure!

I can't wait for IsaacGS to write up a story for Crimsonwood Keep!

I bet there's a quest on big food also, watch is be a high leveled boss speaking of what Lita Lawless said... 160 heros is alot ;D

16. Default

What're the chances we'll find out more about the senior Barricade later on?

17. Flatpanel TV

It's possible, considering the Yetinx and Magatia have yet to be released. Though, I think John is more likely for that area.

18. Default

Well, they're the Barricade Brothers, not Barricade & Sons. :p I don't think we'll run into him, at least not any time soon. I believe it's in reference to Indiana Jones once again.
    I really doubt Barricade is gonna have much to do with Magatia, at least initially. It doesn't need a supporting storyline from NLC, it's story is strong enough to stand on its own.

19. Flatpanel TV

Well, there's a link between the Yetinx and Nihal Desert, it's probably more in the nature of a pyramid in the Ariant section, but the entire Ariant section is kinda weak, and I always have imagined the pyramid to be AT LEAST 50+, usually higher. So, the night region of the Desert seemed more appropriate, even if its not directly linked to Magatia. (ie a separate road from Magatia's.)

20. Default

Maybe the Black Magician has something to do with NLC? Maybe that's who Icebyrd had to make a deal with. Perhaps he's Naricain, the black magician?