Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] December Gachapon Update

1. Default

It's a chair, you hide inside it until a kid comes along and then you snatch them.

To go with the new Bear Hat NX. O_O

2. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Ditto!

And @ PB chair too, if the image of a sprite sitting it on the bottom right of the second image is the actual size.

3. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

I like the way you think....

4. Default

Am I the only one who finds the character placement on PB chair really dumb and awkward looking? It doesn't look like she's sitting on the Bean, more like she's hovering next to it. If PB actually had legs then it'd look better, but right now she's not "sitting" on his foot at all.

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

Does it matter! This is the only time we'll ever conquer Pink Bean! Our victory by sitting on him.. over next to him.

6. Default

They messed up the PB chair, as far as where they put the character there; you should be sitting on it's head. And it was untradable in JMS. :|

7. Default

DO WANT!

8. Default

Aran's IGN = PoIerBear
    New Chair = Polar Bear

I think it's fate guys.. now everyone in SouthPerry, use your NX and gachapon me that cute and cuddly bear! D:<

P.S: Gift Box chair's message is lol.

9. Default

Oh wait, did Cool Decemburrr Updates just mean all the updates in general? 'Cause if that's it I just got confused.

10. Default

Mmm new chairs.
    and the 3 rare to find chairs [unless you go on some 1k+ Ticket spree] were the Broomstick, the TV Set Thankgiving Chair and the Dragon Chairs :(

these better not be a repeat of those 3^