Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] Double EXP Weekend Event!

1. Default

Oh, come ON!!! 2x exp ends right when my 2x exp card starts!!! That means I'm stuck at my comp for 6 hrs on 2x instead of 4 hrs on 4x/2x. Joy.

2. Default

Buck up Jess :>

3. Default

No, I will not buck up, goddammit. I'm driving home this weekend for Christmas. My 8 hr drive home overlaps quite nicely with the 2x event, tyvm... especially since I'm going from Eastern to Central time. And if I spend 6 hrs on the comp on Sunday, my mother will start nagging me about how I spend too much time on the computer and I'm ruining my life, blah blah blah blah. B> 2x event 2 hrs later.

4. Default

Don't worry. I can train with you finally.

Where shall we train?

5. Default

Yay! *hugs Matt* I train at Peak but we can go to Skeles if you want. I've been lazy and haven't gotten past Qualm Guardians, so Oblivion maps are out.

I have a feeling I'm going to miss all or almost all of Saturday's 2x due to the 8 hr drive home not including how long I might be sitting at the border to get back into the States. Hopefully we can get some training in on Sunday's 2x.

6. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

Ah, Dec. 12th and 13th. I know what's good to look forward on those days! It's called Webcomic Rampage at Dragon's Lair. That is, if you're lucky enough to live in Austin like me.