Thread: [Update] V.80 Aran

1. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

This. They could probably merge Kradia, Yellonde, and Demethos together and still not have as much as Khaini.

But no, they must have a new server (with 2x exp events) exactly when Arans come out. MASS LEECHAGE FTW!!!

Nexon: lol wutever, moar money for us

2. Default

Can anyone explain to me what exactly Vega Scrolls are? o.o Or are they just regular CS scrolls that you can use on your items?

3. Default

I'm more mad at the fact that I'm going to have a snow day tomorrow, and I'm not gonna get my pineappleing Aran because of this.

4. Default

You forgot about the epic leech rape right?
    Anyway, its a new server, so, how would anyone be able to leech to begin with?

5. Default

Why is it so funny?

6. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: ProEvolut1on
    Server: Bera
    Level: 3x
    Job: Cleric

No.

Because everyone was already organising guilds and so on SW for Elnido.

7. Default

Yeah, I might not have to school tomorrow, and then this happens ): I was planning to play an Aran tomorrow.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

S'hit patch already.

Except for those scrolls, of which i'm not expecting much.

9. Default

Well I wonder what a Vega scroll is.

Just because you buy it in the CS doesn't make it bad, it depends on what it does. For example the vicious hammers could be said to be scrolls that 100% of the time add a slot.

I would expect it to be a scroll to make a CS item permanent. I can't think of anything else people would pay real $$$ for with a 10% and a 60% chance of working. o.o But lots of people would pay 1k nx for a 10% chance of perma nx.

Does any other version have a Vega scroll?

Is this the same as the Vega NPC in NLC? o.o

10. Default

Explosion of rage before the patch even comes out. Only here at Nexon

11. Default

lol another server? I think they should combine servers until each is at least as "crowded" as khaini.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Uh.

Vega is the multi-pet dude right?

Yeah, the scrolls will probably add stats to pet equips.

Officially another s'hit patch, thanks nexon.

@above: Khaini is pretty crowded...

13. Default

Personally I think Vega's Scrolls are scrolled used on your cash shop items to make them permanent. It's just a wild theory.

EDIT: Nevermind, Vega's Scrolls probably have nothing to do with that. But perhaps making your pets or pet equips permanent? Or possibly scrolling your pet equips with stats?

Also, I can't believe there is a new world coming. Why don't they add channels to the current ones with only 13 , and merge some of the less populated ones together?

As for the Decemburr Updates, I think it's just few minor things, although a new area would be lovely.

Lastly, the Christmas Events should be nothing too amazing, same old same old I'm predicting.

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Why the hell would anyone pay for the 10% one then.

15. Default

Vega Scrolls are stats, not permanent. It would be pointless to have 10% then. Unless the scrolls themselves add time to the pet's lifespan, and the 10% adds a pomegranateload.

16. Default

This can't be a bad patch if you haven't even fully seen it.
    *Remembering Halloween Patch*

17. Default

Unless you can pull a functional crystal ball out of your ass and scry the future, how exactly would anyone be expected to tell you this?

18. Default

if it was like 500nx, i bet alot of people would.. $5 to get a perma item.

19. Default

Oh yah, you're right. Yes, but extending the pet's lifespan would also be pointless because there's the Water of Life already for only 1800 NX .. I think it's definitely something to do with stats.