Only a single Call To Action will be present/active on the Rally Board at any given time.
- Create a topic for your MapleStory issue in the Call To Action section. Fill out the template that will automatically appear when you try to create a new thread. Items that do not follow the template will be summarily deleted. At this time MapleStory is the only Nexon game these forums are focusing on.
- When filling out the template answer the questions as if your audience has never played MapleStory before - Do not take for granted that they already know what the problem is, or what you expect to have done about it.
- Post in your best writing style, in a manner you'd actually expect to be taken seriously if Nexon read it, even as a first draft.
- Update your post as necessary to include new information, elaborate and clarify.
- Others will discuss and contribute to the topic until it either dies off due to lack of interest, or is recognized as valid Call and promoted to the Rally Board.
- Items promoted to the Rally board will be reposted there as there Votes with only YEA or NAY options and no discussion permitted. They will be rephrased into a passive tense to remove as much bias as possible with as much clarity, and a link back to the spawning topic. Any discussion can continue in the original topic.
- All votes will be public
- If we detect any mults voting there will be a two point infraction on all of the accounts used for voting and all of those accounts will no longer be able to see C2A and sub-boards.
- Votes will last for one week.
- If a vote achieves 75% in favor of performing a Call To Action to Nexon a new thread will be posted outlining the activity, the topic and the timeline.
- If a vote fails to achieve consensus, it will die off and the discussion will be shelved and that topic may not be nominated again for two months.
Calls will only specify a one week time period to take part in them. It may take at least a month to judge whether a call was successful or not do Nexon's general slowness.
New Voting can begin as soon as two weeks after the latest call started (one week after the call "finished").