Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Blog] Dreams of Things to Come

1. Default

Oh good, I was wondering when you'd come along and be bothered that not every Mapler is a coldhearted beast.

I don't think so. While it'd be nice, I can't see it happening. CWKPQ was designed and created with just the Adventurers in mind, and personally, I think it should stay that way.

Yeah, that gave me a bit of a chuckle. It's just so cheesy, it's comedic.

2. Default

They shouldn't. Adventurers desperately needs to have benefits if they are not to be left in the dust after the coming of the heroes.

3. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I really doubt Aran will be allowed into CWKPQ, since Nexon really backed themselves into a corner by using the sigils that need specific class attacks and such to activate them. At least hopefully, Arans might be able to do the quests to get deputy stars.

4. Default

Just buy one in fm? Majority of people starting an aran have a main that can probably afford it.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Question is if they want to shell out for it. (i don't)

6. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Really, youd be dumb not to have kept at least one from the chars youve made a_@

Myself, have kept 1 and sold 2. And i plan to sell the one I can get from Aran.

7. Default

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Aran will be pretty much considered the same was as Cygnus questwise. And if you can't get the deputy star, didn't save on on your adventurer or are to cheap to buy one, Spiegelmanns chaos necklace or the eye of hours will do nicely until you can get a HT necklace.

8. Default

I don't know how many times I have to say this. The legends are not better than Adventurers.

9. Default

That depends on what you mean by better. I don't give a flying about DPS or even exp/per whatever, but they ARE more balanced and look better graphically. If adventurers have fun stuff like CWK PQ then at least the content might motivate one to make a char of that category.

10. Default

Well GMS started of those quests and equips for Adven...Explorers so perhaps they will continue them. Depending on what they do that could give them the edge when people decide what to pick when they make a new character. But I’m not really a fan of character exclusive content like that. Why should someone be punished if they prefer to play as one character rather than another.

But I do agree that adventurers still need some tweaking. Flashier skill animations would be a nice start.

11. Default

That is a Very good thought
    But I'll wait until patch time to see what unfolds
    BB~

12. Default

Hm it leaves it fairly open really, I'm not gonna hope for much. Considering Nexon aren't the best at following through. Bugs and glitches ahoy?

I am excited for Aran though +_+