Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Blog] Dreams of Things to Come

1. Default

I'm pretty sure Krakia was stronger than CWK because they we're with more.

Either way, I see 3x cards, permanent pet equips, and new monsters coming.

2. Default

Anyone else just wish they would say what is coming rather than writing ridiculous stuff like that?

I'll wait and see what comes with the patch, not really fussed.

3. Default

But Nexon uses their imagination to think up of this stuff instead of typing out their ticket resposes!

4. Default

Based on what, because the turkeys that are supposedly coming out of Krakia with the nutcase scientist working on them REALLY don't give me that vibe

5. Default

In all honesty, as much as I am flabberghasted to say this, I think those new monsters are either Krakian or Versalian. If they're not, then Nexon just managed to make me more annoyed that they made this thing more cryptic than the NLC Gravestones.

Speaking of which, who is this man at the end who vanishes? Santa?

6. Default

In the last extraction, weren't some new vineland maps in the data?
    Anyway.
    KRAKIA?

7. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Aran. Nevermind, didn't think about it. Ugh.

Edit: I suppose it's Santa, yeah.

Edit2: Or Chief Stan. The only old man I can think of that's in Henesys.
    Last edited by SlayerZach; 2009-12-04 at 02:40 PM.

8. Default

As hokey as Nexon is I just assumed it was supposed to be Aran and didn't give it any real thought.

9. Default

Cody. Cody's just that pro.

I'm not sure what to think of it. It may just be a random supporter of the Aran. It could also be one of the group of people that want to revive the Black Mage. I don't think it's Chief Stan or Santa, though.

10. Default

Sooner or later they will loose customers because of how they market their stuff and what we actually get, so I'll keep my hopes up.

Was that directed at me or Nexons blog?

11. Default

It could be Ulu City as well, with Singapore/Malaysia cards
    If not maybe masteria expansion? :D

12. Default

Based on what Icebyrd Slimm says after you complete the Cool as Ice quest.

13. Default

I'm looking at two different 0.79 extractions, and neither of them had any new maps at all.

14. Default

Nexon, of course.

15. Default

Due to the way it talks about the long lost pet coming back, and that we have started getting perma pets, My guess is new water of life for old pets that make them permanant

16. Default

Yep. v79 had almost nothing on the client, because everything was added in v78. I believe they mainly translated some things and implemented the things in the servers.

And even if he is referring to v78, there weren't any Masteria maps there.

17. Default

Maybe we're getting that *blue bean* that was in the bottom of an event announcement.

18. Default

I don't think it was an Aran on the mountain. Sorry, that's just my opinion.

Aran aren't Cygnus Knights in the least bit. It sounded like to me everyone only tried to imitate what they saw; and it sounded like to me that nobody actually saw what it was, and created this town of Aran-like warriors of no relation to any of the figure's skills (I know it doesn't follow Aran storyline; this is Nexon we're talking about, and it's a DREAM in the Maple Story; it didn't happen).

When I thought of the figure on the mountain, I thought more along the lines of a Masterian expansion with the ancient classes there. But then again, I could just be perceiving what I want to perceive; I've awaited a good expansion for Masteria for a while.

19. Default

Did anyone else pee themselves when they first read "... I want to tell you a story -- a MapleStory..."

L.M.F.A.O.