IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: What are you playing?

Dust: An Elysian Tail: 117% on Hardcore. Game 100% done, with all achievements!

Darksiders I: Played the game a year back, but only played the introduction portion then stopped. Been meaning to pick it back up for awhile now. Just started working on the 1st guardian.
    Last edited by Dark Link; 2013-07-25 at 03:26 AM.

2. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Final Fantasy VII on the PC - OK! I have never, ever, EVER played the main Final Fantasy game later than VI until today I decided to buy this game on steam.

Right now, I am on the way to save Aeris from Shinra.

Spoiler

3. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

The Legend Of Dragoon, Disk 3's Final Boss.
    I finally get back to this game because I was go damn under-leveled and using very brute strategies to get over with this damn game...
    And for KH2FM+ Critical Mode...well, couldn't care less, I gave up trying to beat Terra after the 13th time I died. Oh well.
    Also I tried out "The Swapper" on Steam and it's...well, like what they say: It's like Portal but scarier.

4. Default Re: What are you playing?

Playing FTL: Faster Than Light. What a fun but incredibly frustrating game. I love the huge amount of micromanagement it involves, but it also leads to deaths where I fixed the oxygen supply but forgot to turn the oxygen back on, or accidentally shoot down the enemy ship while my crew is aboard. Luck factor can also be aggravating sometimes.

5. Default Re: What are you playing?

Been trying to get into "The witcher"
    But i just seem to lose interest because of the gameplay being downright annoying and awkward in my opinion. Regardless of the history and so on being quite interesting.
    Might try to force myself through it, is the second game any better/different?

6. Default Re: What are you playing?

Gameplay is awful at the beginning, gets tolerable later on. Story starts pretty slow but is really awesome, definitely worth playing through if you're into dark fantasy stories.

The 2nd one has much better graphics and gameplay, (and they don't reuse the same models over and over again), but it's still pretty clunky. I haven't finished the 2nd one myself due to the time commitment, though. Only made it to the middle of Act 2.

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Gonna play 2nd run of Bleed.
    You can watch me if you want :)
    @ http://www.twitch.tv/chewacala
    Set to Hard difficulty.
    I don't do commentary and no facecam.
    Hate those.

8. Default Re: What are you playing?

Just played Radiant Historia on recommendation (because I told a friend there were zero games based on time travel that were good), I'm happy to have been proven wrong. I never did get why people like Chrono Trigger so much, I actually like FFXII-2 better than that pomegranate. True end is awesome on RH.

9. Default Re: What are you playing?

Muramasa Rebirth: Just started my Shigurui/Fury run.

It's the highest difficulty level in the game...you only have 1 HP.

DYING TOO DAMN MUCH

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Borderlands 2: Finished "True Vault Hunter Mode" a few days ago and started working on the DLC. Might start up "Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode" afterwards.

Misc. Games: Pretty much any Steam game I own that has the "Steam Trading Cards". Just afking with them open to get them out of the way so I don't have to bother with the cards later on.

11. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

After going on vacation, finally got back to The Legend of Dragoon, once again. I play way to many old-school games for my own good.
    (My cousin found his FFVIII and gave it to me for my birthday, which was yesterday, funny.)
    Thinking back these past 3 years I've been trying to beat this game, I've made from pretty idiot decisions. (Ex. Selling useful items, not leveling at all/not leveling Additions/Passing on good equips.)
    I also got into Dota2.

12. Default Re: What are you playing?

Going to get into Skyrim in a day or two. IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU GUYS

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Mark of the Ninja: Finished the game last night. Gonna work on New Game+ and try getting the rest of the achievements.

EDIT: Finished NG+ and got 100% of the "Main Story" achievements. Time to wait for the "Flashback" DLC to arrive! Achievements were added for it, but the DLC isn't out yet.
    Last edited by Dark Link; 2013-07-25 at 03:25 AM.

14. Default Re: What are you playing?

Started a nuzlocke of Pokemon XD gale of darkness earlier tonight.
    Had to tailor some rules specifically to this game, as a lot of standard rules simply don't work here... but this should be quite fun.
    Wish me luck.

15. Default Re: What are you playing?

Been playing so much Civilization 5, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WARN ME? MY SUMMER IS BEING SUCKED INTO THIS GAME.

16. Default Re: What are you playing?

Been playing Torchlight 2 and loving it. Beat the game today and started NG+ mode. If anyone wants to co-op on veteran hit me up. LvL 58 engineer with pretty decent gear (4 pieces of orange)

17. Default Re: What are you playing?

Playing Dragon's Crown now.

Why do I keep switching games? >.>

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

DarkSiders I: Back to this game after a random and unneeded stop. About to take on Tiamat.

Pikmin 3: Played for about 2-3 hours yesterday. Only on day 6 and just got a hold of the Yellow Pikmin.

19. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Started replaying Pokemon SoulSilver about a week ago, because for some odd reason, I never beat it when I got it on release. I've now beaten Lt. Surge in the Kanto region.

I should have done this ages ago.

20. Default Re: What are you playing?

Replayed Digimon World in my PSone emulator. I choose Agumon, managed to evolve him to Tyrannomon and then evolves again to MetalGreymon. WOW.