Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Default Re: What are you playing?

I started doing some replays of SNES games:

- Chrono Trigger (aiming for every ending)
    - Super Mario World
    - Yoshi's Island
    - Super Mario RPG (I'm gonna try and speedrun this, not sure at what time to aim for though)

On top of that I picked up two games I haven't played yet: Romancing SaGa 3 and Earthbound. Anyone tell what's to expect from those two games? Is Earthbound anything like Mother 3? As in polished like M3?

2. Default Re: What are you playing?

Been going back and playing some old PS2 games. Played though and beat RC1, now working on Ace Combat 4. Probably gonna play DMC1 next, then RC2. Still waiting on a release date for Anarchy Reigns, probably going to end up buying DDS1 and Vanquish well before that time comes.

Also watched a playthrough of Asura's Wrath. Can only wish this was made into a TV show or something, 'cause HOLY pomegranate its amazing if you think of it that way.

3. Default Re: What are you playing?

Finally gathered the money for Tales of Graces F through leftovers from budgets... but my price conscientiousness kicked in again.

Yay Finances

Playing Now!

Planned Purchase Order

4. Default Re: What are you playing?

DS: Pokemon Pearl, Soul Silver and sometimes White.

PC: LoL, Maplestory, just started playing Cave Story and it's awesome

Wii: Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Donkey Kong Country Returns and other games I can't remember now

5. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

On an actual SNES with Super 8 game converter: The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse, and Battletoads with Game Genie

Virtual Console: Chrono Trigger (Last recorded Magus Battle,) and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (Last recorded Punchenello)

6. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

Playing this awesome game called Dota 2.

Opa opa

7. Default Re: What are you playing?

So far in 2012 I've beat...

Currently playing:
    Dark Souls (on hold)
    Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One (going for plat)
    ICO
    Shadow of the Colossus
    Mass Effect 3
    Uncharted 3
    Grandia
    Devil May Cry 2
    Legend of Dragoon
    Tales of the Abyss 3DS
    Musashi: Samurai Legend replay (pineapple you, @Providence)

Need to get:
    Pokemon Conquest (June 18th)
    Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (July somethingth)
    Sly 4 (FALL :()

Lords of Shadow ended up being AMAZING. Gameplay is fantastic, story is pretty good, there's so much to do. A++
    Last edited by Sarah; 2012-06-15 at 08:09 PM.

8. Default Re: What are you playing?

Ys: Origin - Just finished up Yunica's story mode, gonna finish getting all the SP I need to upgrade the rest of her skills and then move on to Hugo's story mode.

Diablo III - Playing through a Wiz right now on Act III Nightmare, I'm glad I'm not playing on hardcore right now because I've been pretty laggy lately.

9. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

So Far have 100% Completed...
    Spoiler

Still Need To 100%....
    Spoiler

10. Default Re: What are you playing?

Just bought Gravity Rush. Oh yeah.

The challenge missions are pretty hard to ace. Ugh.

11. Default Re: What are you playing?

Bastard. I still have a handful left to get before I get my Platinum.

Lately, when I have time, I've been playing Dragon's Dogma. Pretty good game so far, although the amount of difficulty the game has is a little infuriating at times. And it's not that the GAME is hard, but rather they make enemies SO pineappleing overpowered. I'm barely past the very beginning of the game, and traveling down one road right near the starting town, I encounter regular bandits which take me nearly 20 minutes to kill, not to mention they can kill me and my party in only one hit. It's ridiculous. I know the game is more of a "choose your battles wisely" kind of thing, but I'm so anal about that kind of stuff, I just HAVE to kill anything that gets in my way. :(

12. Default Re: What are you playing?

If trophies are something you actually care about I would suggest going back to it. It only takes a few extra hours to get the platinum. Most levels aren't longer than 5 minutes and it's not like it's terribly difficult even on Paladin mode. And the daunting 100,000 exp trophy is a joke. I got my plat with 60,000 exp EXTRA. Once you've got ultimate light and shadow you pretty much become unstoppable for killing things.

Trials are mostly easy with the exception of a few really pineappleing obnoxious bosses (ALL OF THE COLOSSUS BATTLES)

13. Default Re: What are you playing?

Yeah, I am a pretty big trophy whore.

I recall doing one of the colossus trials and after like 6 tries I just gave up and haven't tried since.

14. Default Re: What are you playing?

What the hell. Took me like 20 tries to Gold Medal the stupid Auldnoir Throwing Challenge. Those damned frog Nevi are wayyyy too hard to hit.

15. Default Re: What are you playing?

Going through DMC3 on Very Hard, plan to do Dante Must Die once I max out Dante's health/guns. Just ordered Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2 (they're cheap as hell on Amazon, give it a shot guys.)

Also got the worst ending in SMT3 a few months back. Planning on speedrunning through for best ending(in my opinion), then going for a 3rd NG+ on hard mode for the ending with the most content.

I am getting clone rares in DFO. I have decided this.

16. Default Re: What are you playing?

Finally decided to beat FF3 DS.

I'm finding it really hilarious that regular monsters are harder than bosses...I don't know why that is.

17. Default Re: What are you playing?

I didn't know where else to post this and didn't want to make a thread for it but

OMG OKAMI HD RELEASE IN NOVEMBER FOR THE PS3 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

18. Default Re: What are you playing?

I support this if only to get more people to experience it.

Really though, I can't see much of a difference in terms of graphics from what the teaser videos show. As I know my experience with it was not near as gritty as they claim the PS2 version to be. Also, I only have a 720 TV, so the experience would not be all that different outside of widescreen standard. Even still as one of my most replayed games of all time, I might pick it up down the road when my priority list gets low.

Hope the hype generated with this forces Capcom to play their hand continuing the series though. Okami-den's intentional cliffhanger and general plot holes that they chose not to fill for the sake of the sequel really bothered me at the time, and I'm wanting to find out more in this "other world" they travel to (Hoping it to be more vast and non-revisit material).

19. Default Re: What are you playing?

TROPHIES

TROPHIES MAKE IT WORTH IT. That's one of the games that has enough depth to make trophies both challenging and FUN. All fish. All artifacts. Revive all plants! IMAGINE HOW MUCH PUSH IT WILL GIVE US PERFECTIONISTS

IMAGINE IT [JOHN]!!!!!!!