Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
  1. Default

PC: Maple, Starcraft when i had my old compy (new one haven't installed yet :P)
    Wii: don't play cause we only have 1 TV and my parents are always using it
    DS: R4- Tetris, Pokemon, Ninja town :P

@ college:
    GC: Smash Brothers and Soul Caliber 3 o_o

2. Default

Xbox 360
    Fallout 3
    Assassin's Creed II
    Ghostbusters the Vidya Gaem
    The Beatles: Rock Band
    Mass Effect

I've also got a copy of Oblivion, but because of school this week, I didn't get a chance to enjoy this unlike the games I got over break. I can't thank Greg enough for his recommendations in my prior thread about RPGs to recommend from what I've done in Fallout 3 and Mass Effect so far.

PS3
    Killzone 2

Just got this PS3 today. My brother and I were at a general disagreement over what to get, he wasn't exactly buying into the idea of Demon Souls because it seemed like assrape due to how much he'd probably die and as for Uncharted 2, he's not exactly a big third person shooter fan. It's a real shame too, they're some of the finest games on the console. He kept going crazy over Darksiders, but I wasn't too sure because of the reviews. In the end, we just ended up going with an FPS as something basic to start out with.

Nintendo DS
    Pokemon Platinum

Nintendo Wii
    The New Super Mario Bros

Games I'm still trying to get
    Tales of Vesperia (Xbox 360)
    Uncharted 2 (PS3)
    Demon Souls (PS3)
    Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
    Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS)
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (WiiWare)

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

PS3
    BAYONETTA!!!
    Borderlands
    Rachet & Clank ToD
    God of War Collection
    GTAIV

Uhhh. There's one or two more but their names are escaping me.

4. Default

Currently, the only game I'm playing is Rock Band 2. Trying to be able to pass songs like Chop Suey, Master Explorer, Visions, Panic Attack, and Painkiller :\

5. Electron
    IGN: HeroArmadon
    Server: Windia
    Level: 13x
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Revival
    Alliance: Phoenix

Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (no joke, crazy about that game).
    Darksiders.
    Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky.
    Meteos.
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time.
    Heroes of Newerth.

That's about it. Finished all games besides for Darksiders (almost there!) and Monster Hunter. Heroes of Newerth can't really be 'completed' since it's a player VS player online game.

6. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

How far are you into the game?

7. Electron
    IGN: HeroArmadon
    Server: Windia
    Level: 13x
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Revival
    Alliance: Phoenix

Not far. Hunter rank 5 in Monster Hunter Freedom 2, and I sort of burned out the moment I got Unite. I pick it up every now and then but I never really got into it.
    Rank 2 still.

I'll continue it someday, but right now I just randomly pick it up and bash in Khezu's ugly face before putting it away again.

8. Default

PC: MS and D2... I want D3 x(

SNES: Lufia II, classic and awesome game.

9. Default

Pc: Cave Story.

This game is AMAZING. It's been out for 6 ing years and I've only heard of it NOW!? I'm more of a recluse than I thought ._."

10. Default

Just dug out twilight princess and wind waker after getting a new gamecube. Thanks spirit tracks.

11. Default

You too? Toward the end of December I had this huge craving to play Wind Waker again, but I made the big mistake of selling my Gamecube and all of its games back when I was 10 or 11. I Ebay'd a GC controller and Wind Waker and just got the Master Sword last night. Feels good, man.

12. Default

Well my gamecube growing up was actually my dad's and because he plays video games too, he kept it when I moved out. So I haven't had one for a couple of years but I had the games. But yeah, I usually replay series games after/before playing a new one. Every time a new suikoden game is released I will spend a month playing the old ones in order (by number, not date. So I don't go 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, haha)

13. Neutron Male
    IGN: Kill/Nozomi
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Hayato/Shadower
    Guild: Random
    Alliance: Random
    Farm: Never going to touch this
    New_York

Wii: New Super mario bros, Red Steel,Muramasa, Zelda Twilight princess,
    Pc: Latale, Maplestory, Tales of graces, Crisis, Fatal Frame, Xenosaga all of them, Dot hack series All of them, King of Fighters 2001/2002, God of War both of them
    360:Bayonetta, Devil May Cry 4, GTA4, Mass Effect, Call Of Duty Mw 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Ninja Blade, Dead or alive 4, Tekken 6, All Halos games, Assassins creed 2, BioShock
    Ps3: Uncharted both of them and God of war 3 demo.

I pretty much play these every week. Bayonetta has the most time though since I'm trying to get all platinum awards on every stage.

14. Default

Dfo =)

15. Default

PS3: Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction

DS: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Lost Magic (weird game that I don't quite get) and Point Blank

Wii: Okami

Unfortunately the PS3 and Wii are on the TV everyone uses so I never get to play them that often </3

16. Default

I just played that over Christmas break...very awesome game, but I'd never heard of it until recently either.

17. Default

PC:
    -MapleStory

DS:
    -Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
    -Pokémon Diamond(Battle Tower)
    -Pokémon Platinum(Training + Battle Frontier)
    -Might do another playtrough of Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass soon(even though I still haven't 100%ed my first save file after more than 2 years)

Wii:
    Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new world
    Super Smash Bros Brawl
    MySims Agents(my sis got it some time ago and it's pretty funny actually, if you play it like 10 minutes per day xD)

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What the f'uck? I just beat wind waker like 4 days ago and TP ~3 weeks before that. Zelda cravings all around. *-*