Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Anyone planning on playing cataclysm when it comes out?

Also, does anyone know how to get a starcraft 2 beta key? When I log into battle.net, I have a SC2 link at the top that lets me download something and I'm not sure if that means I'm a lucky person who gets to play SC2? Haven't clicked on it yet.

2. Default

Seiken Densetsu 3. It's amazing.

I don't know if you have seen/care for my opinion on it, but I wrote a 'lil review of it here. In spite of my hating the game still has a pretty decent following, so it might be worth your time to get some more opinions.

Just don't get the collectors edition. That's a fine waste of $10.
    Last edited by KaidaTan; 2010-05-04 at 11:07 AM.

3. Default

Just download the PS1 rom. It's a ridiculously cliche game (it wasn't when it came out, though) but it's a fun little experience. Many laughs to be had.

4. Default

Finished Diabolical Box; first time in a while that I've actually played through a game that quickly.

Started Spirit Tracks; need to get back into FF13 later this week.

5. Default

Started and finished Elebits: The Adventures of Kai & Zero. Fairly short, fun while it lasted.

Playing Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door now.

6. Default

First time?

7. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Been playing Just Cause 2 lately. Despite how crappy the first one was this one is pretty fun.

8. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Still playing this. :>

9. Default

Welcome to heaven! :)

10. Default

Right now i am playing Final Fantasy XIII and Left 4 dead 2....Both games are very nice and very enjoyable...And Final Fantasy XIII is really awesome...

11. Default

Been on chapter 10 in FF XIII for a month now, so this weekend is dedicated to some srs playing. May start screwing around in competitive pogey breeding in HG if DFO gets boring.

12. Default

Replaying Tales of Eternia on hard mode. I'm at the final boss at 2 level 58s and 54s. I don't have Maxwell, Shadow, nor Destiny. Did not do any side quests. Reid, Farah, Keele, and Meredy are my party members.

Who thinks I can beat her? She is ridiculous once she reaches Fear Flare phase =|

13. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Started a new game on Torchlight. Time to try to beat Hardcore.

14. Default

Tales of Vesperia for the PS3 should be arriving from Japan in a day or two. Can't wait!

I played through... I want to say about half of it with a friend on the 360 before he took it back when he went to the Marines. Hopefully he'll come back and we'll be able to finish it in english before I get to that point in my PS3 file, because I'm sure I'll have no idea what's going on if I do it in japanese first.

15. Default

Played Lugaru the other day. I don't know what to think; it was sort of fun but it felt so...furry...

16. Default

Uh, at those levels, it'd be incredibly hard. You don't need to use any summonings against her, really. Just have one spellcaster constantly spamming Nurse, the 2nd spellcaster either use spells that ups Reid and Farah, or just spam elemental spells at Shizel.

When I fought her, I normally played as Reid, but my party was:

-Max
    -Meredy
    -Farah

Sorry, no Keele. :x

Having Max spam Elemental Master isn't a bad idea either. But since you said you didn't do side-quests.. er... ><;

Also, do you have Sekundes? Because you stated you didn't have Shadow, Maxwell, or the Destiny-summon. Sekundes is the Time Craymel.

17. Default

I beat the game already haha. I'm just giving myself a challenge. I just need to figure a way to get through the fear flare phase. If you're in the corner with her spamming that spell, you're pretty much dead. ~1 second casting time from Shizel + casting while she's down. Ridiculous.

Distortion is a bad spell so I wouldn't count on Sekundes. The casting time is far too long and at mid hp, no chance. I probably need to find another mystic symbol. The people that beat her on hardcore are crazy.

And why aren't there any of the extra scenes on youtube? >[ My friend messed up my old file and I couldn't see the spa scene.

18. Default

Super Street Fighter 4. I have not been so entranced by a new Street Fighter character since Sakura first made her appearance in SFA2.

I still suck horribly, but am having tons of fun playing against Kevin. Yay!