Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] 2x Drop Event & Sale!

1. Default

Predicting failure of 2x drop event. Also predicting possible deflation of chaos scrolls for those who buy 2x cards hoping for 4x drop not realizing that Nexon fails.

2. Default

For heaven's sake, every freaking announcement Nexon puts out all I see are these negative comments and complaints. Have some faith for once. Focus on some good things instead of bad things all the time.
    ~~~~~
    Seems like a nice event.

3. Default

So long as it doesn't trash time piece prices too badly I'm game; outside of investments based on future content time pieces are my only source of income. T_T

(FMstory sucks)

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I predict 2x drop utterly failing to even work.

The 2x drop card discount is always nice though.

5. Default

Because Nexon-bashing has become a National Sport for about almost all MapleStory-based forums, .

Well, this one I can see why though, as 2x drop events have been not working for a long time now. Nexon has never said anything about it, nor even hinted at a fix or explanation for it, so it is quite safe to assume that these will not work. Only time will tell I suppose.

And yeah, the discounts for the drop cards seem nice at least, maybe I will consider getting one now for the holidays when I go ragetrain with my friend.

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

Yes this is a great reason for Harrison to leech me at TT! <3333 oh nexon, all I need is some nx to purchase those drop cards.

7. Default

So soon after the Black Friday sale debacle, it's easy to see how everyone would be cynical. But there's real merit to the complaints this time. From my memory, something happened during the Anniversary patch in 2008, rendering 2x drop events 'broken' ever since. I'm fully confident it wont work, but I'll gladly take a cheaper 2x drop card.

8. Default

I'm more annoyed that they do this sale AFTER the artifacts event, when we actually NEED them.

9. Default

I'll pass on this event, I'll be too busy training my Aran.

10. Default

Lol same. Spent enough on 2x drop cards getting my perm glasses (and 4 chaoses, wewt) that I'll probably pass on most of this event.

Unless I fail Gen30, then I'll be L> mesos.

11. Default

Just BBB it and Nexon will fix the x2 drop events and make them work correctly.

12. Default

There are no 2x drop weekend cards.
    They included all the 2x 30-day & 10-day drop & the full day drop. The only card not included is the 4 hour 2x drop.
    Also the event is Thur & Fri, not weekends anyway.

But I bet the event is fail. They haven't fixed it for 2 years, why start now?
    Last edited by LittlePrincess; 2009-12-03 at 03:22 PM.

13. Default

Sweet, I'll hope this helps me with Monster Book hunting. I've been trying to get back into that lately after I cut off at about 75 after the first month it came out.

...and maybe some PoT farming while I'm at it.

14. Default

Nice, exactly the first 2 hours of my 2x. Perfect time to know if this event really works or not I guess since I'll be training for sure.

15. Default

I've spent a total of 20 hours in the Mushie Dungeon on 4x/2x now. And I don't have a single chaos.

16. Default

Hmm... The 2x Drop events start after the Aran patch... might be useful assuming NexonAM would also be adding in the usual Christmas event stuff (a.k.a. lolpresents).

17. Default

The last time I even remember a 2x drop event working was like summer 2006. None of the events after those worked at all. I wonder whether or not these will work, with the big announcement and all.

18. Default

The 2008 anniversary 2x worked but it took like a week of failed events before they fixed it.