Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Assuming the eyes are decently easy to get, you could net millions with very little trouble.

2. Default

Fair enough point. Of course since this is Nexon I was assuming they would be a 1 in a million drop.

But they might actually have a good drop rate.

3. Default

Good thing I'm going for the artifact top 10 this weekend, Nexon. Thanks. Now my whole alliance will beg me to train during double artifact points.

Although the commando turkeys could be a good thing. Being on 4x drop means I get a ton of event items even if the drop rate is fairly low (lol@ filling my setup inventory with letters every few hours, while doing the compass quest every half-hour). I usually point hunt in a minidungeon, so yay for useful turkey drops, instead of corn sticks. o.o

4. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Man, thanks a lot Nexon. During MY Top 10?! I just hope I get caught up enough to be able to train a bit without getting kicked off the Top 10. Otherwise, I'm screwed over for this 2x..

Edit: Yeah, I suppose I can be able to sacrifice a few points for 2 hours of 2x exp. No biggie.
    Last edited by SlayerZach; 2009-11-25 at 06:21 AM.

5. Default

Man. I was hoping for them to start a tradition with the thanksgiving weekend 2x. I remember two years ago after that rollback, and anyone affected by it got not only 12 hours 2x but a 24 hour 2x card for the enitre weekend.

6. Default

They have one now, lol.

7. Default

I don't want to spend my thanksgiving dinner on maplestory.

They really couldn't make it like from noon to two or something? Why would they make it during dinner hours?

8. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

This is going to be extremely hard to find an empty channel at Hime, because people will be there by the time I start training. There are also going to be KSers (That includes 2x EXP Kiddies).

Man.... Leveling my Crusader is going to be piss annoying.