Thread: [In Progress] Sale! Black Friday to Cyber Monday

1. Default Sale! Black Friday to Cyber Monday

2. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Boom in online sales by people shopping online while they should be working.

3. Default

The Monday following Black Friday. It's a newer thing... Pretty retarded.

4. Default

Oh I see. Also:

I am very confused about these times, actually. I know there's a mistake in there but I can't tell whether it's the dates or the times.
    Last edited by Sarah; 2009-11-24 at 03:35 PM.

5. Default

It appalls me that you ask such a silly random thing here when the entire internet unfolds before you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Monday

6. Default

I assumed it was some WaCkY nexon term.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Let's hope the NX items are unlimited this time, and not in limited FIVE HUNDRED FOR A WHOLE SERVER bullcrap we've been having the past two Black Friday sales.

8. Default

Wasn't it 500 for all of GMS?

9. Default

It says right there that quantities are limited

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

500 for all of gMS? I don't think it was, otherwise they'd all disappear the instant they appear for sale.

Okay then, time to rage unless Nexon stuffs a few thousand AP resets per sale.

11. Default

I think he means 500 per item per server.

12. Default

How does one celebrate this "Cyber Monday?" Personally, I'mma find me a webcam whore and shell out $5 to see some tittites.

13. Default

I went to pick up pre-paid cards for this today, only to find that all the stores near my home are having trouble activating Nexon cards. Guess I'll have to charge debit, which I hate doing for Maplestory since you're limited on it and can't combine Pre-paid with NX. I can't stand having 300 NX or something left over, and nothing to use it with. Stupid Nexon and their scheme to make you buy more so those extra points don't go to waste.

Speaking of that, I literally have 890 NX left on one of my accounts. 10 NX away from 900, where I can get a pet sack or something in this sale. Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to be literally 1 cent away from getting something, but unable to add that 1 cent? I'd try to make it up via MTS, but that doesn't go towards NX, nor would I be able to sell something cheap enough to bridge the gap with the tax system.

Fuck you Nexon.

14. Default

^^ I understand the feeling completely.

^jerk. haha

I don't use nx anyway. These events are so lame. Does anyone REALLY TRULY benefit from this?

15. Default

I'm getting that 30 day 2x exp card for 5.5k NX, or at least I'll try. I don't know about you, but 2x exp daily for 30 days ringing in at 5.5k seems like a benefit to me.

16. Default

Word, these events are truly lame indeed, especially the limited quantities. Notice the "We won't mind if you shop in your jammies and with morning breath," which almost encourages you to kill yourself (literally) to get some items for more trouble than it is worth.

Well, of course someone truly benefits from this. It will be those fatties at Nexon while they reap in the cash they sucked out from their players.

17. Default

Well they get nothing from me, the sale ends at 4 am my time... Bleh.