1. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

New pet, Little Brother! Take him for a walk with the all new Name Tag; Name your own Brother! Give him a meso sack and the winged boots, Have your little Brother Fetch your monster droppings for You! Give him some sweet candies, have his Closeness Grow!

wow...
    just, wow...
    i mean, i know this game is meant to be for a younger audience, but, come ON! :facepalm:

and what the bloody hell, that 2nd pumpkin carving; if someone can tell me how, HOW that is in any way related to MS, please, by ALL means, enlighten me.

and for the last 3 costumes:
    3- i suspect mannequin.
    4- what the hell is that thing, a hair monster from Rosie O'Donnell's bellybutton?
    5- OH HAI GAIZ IMA DRESS UP LIEK CLAOWD FRUM FINUHL FANTASEA END IMA WER MAH SOOPER KAWAII DESU NEKO NE GOGGLES, UGUUU!!!

-_-
    nexon never fails to dissappoint.

2. Default

No, that's definitely a human. He did a really good job, too.

3. Default

[YOUTUBE]SDcpHOUDScw[/YOUTUBE]

4. Default

Last edited by Combattente; 2009-11-24 at 04:13 PM.

5. Default

Do want
    I hate nexon.

Btw, i think i stumbled that toy soldier costume months ago... did Nexon even bother checking if entries were legit?

6. Default

I drew a slime pet for it.. but meh it had probably been done a thousand times. that mini pap was soo cute D: I'd buy it! If that little brother becomes a pet I won't touch it. My little brother is annoying enough as is I don't need a maplestory pet to remind me of him to.... >_>

7. Default

Okay, seriously?

I understand they don't want to discourage kids, so may pick some kiddie stuff here and there as winners just so it's not all "meanie adults" winning. The Chef Boyardee can was pretty creative, I'll give the kid that. Speed Racer was okay, I guess. There's nothing too special about it. Whoever crafted the car for him looks like they put effort into it.

The mask..hair..thing? What the hell is that? Anyway, that doesn't seem like it stands out to me, but maybe they just felt furries should get a winning entry in this or something.

Cloud? Come now, seriously? I have to question the legitimacy of that image as well, since there are so many Cloud cosplay images online I'm sure it'd be difficult to find out if he just pulled one off the internet or something. Either way, it's not a creative costume at all, and certainly doesn't merit prize. Especially since if he actually didn't pull an image off the internet, and it is actually himself, the costume was probably just recycled from the last time he went to a convention or something. The picture itself may even be from when he was getting ready to go.

As for the pet, I am disappoint. I'm sure there were tons of entries that beat that one. Maybe next time there's an event like this, someone should draw their entry in color pencils. It's unique only because it's an idea nobody would think of, because not many people would want it. I could make a pet design for a plastic bag, but iy's only unique because it's a dumb idea.

This is actually pretty cute.

Agreeing with Sarah here, that costume is actually the best one of the winners. It's a real person, and they did a pretty good job with it. Though, I feel I've seen that exact image somewhere before. Oh well, probably just déjà vu.

8. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

ARE YoU FKING KIDDING ME???

They choose a SLAVE as the winning pet design?!?!?!

.....just.....

a_@ This is supposed to be Chef Boy so and so, whats he doing in a lil girls room @_a
    Last edited by Sn1perJohnE; 2009-11-24 at 05:56 PM.

9. Default

Looks more like the family living room. Perhaps he has one of those mothers that collects stuff that reminds her of her childhood to fill the void her ex husband left when he cheated on her with her skanky ex best friend.

She picks up one those teddy bears every night, hugs them close to her chest, then gives off a big sigh before placing it back on its shelf.

10. Default

This isn't what happened and you know it.

It's obvious she tries to fill the void of her ex husband leaving her by bringing home strange men so they can be a father figure. But due to the fact that most of these men are child abusers a schizophrenia would be much better.

And when one of these men comes home drunk he always throws the little kids toys around so she desperately places it all back together to appear like a normal happy family.

11. Default

...Really? Mini Pap should have owned that pet to shreds.

Nexon desperately needs better contest pickers.

12. Default

I read this, then scrolled up to the kid's picture. Then I scrolled back down and read this again, and lol'd heartily.

13. Default

"one spectacular pet" my arse! That thing looks like a last-minute entry that took under 5 minutes. Oh I know, knowing those Nexon fools all they did was picked the last 5 submitted out of the 69 sexdecillion entries and randomly picked one.

Spoiler

The rest of the contest winners... also sucked, because Nexon knows the suck is win nowadays... or actually, Nexon is fail.

14. Default

Lol that pet is the worst. I bet they will sell heaps of those when if they make it.

15. Default

The pet looks like, to me, a "Noob" pet.. Like, a pet of a Beginner character.

I hope one of its chat commands is "MESOS PLOX".

16. Default

Don't diss my pet ;_; I thought of the "My Little Brother" pet all by myself Then someone ripped it off, and won some pomegranatety contest with it.

And be fair, it's a lot less creepy than my giraffe submission.

17. Default

the chef boyardee doesnt even look old enough to play maple :(
    he looks 7 or 8