2. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Doesn't make any sense. I know cucarachas is cockroaches but what does it have to do with Carcharas anyway?

3. Default

I wasn't thinking "cucaracha" as much as "cuchara"

4. Default

They are, but does that really reassure you about their taste, judgment and mental capacity?

Since it's equally ghastly I read it/associate it as the letters rather than the meaning. It insulates me from the horror if I don't have to consider what it's supposed to "mean".

As soon as I got "cooch" from the first syllable I blocked the entire thing from my mind and refused to think about it further.

5. Default

Cuchara = Spoon

hardly a dirty word

6. Default

No thanks.

How many more of these do you think we will get? How many MLWB members are there anyway?

7. Default

10 from round 1, 10 from round 2 and how many ever they're accepting from round 3 minus how many ever have already quit and how many ever can't pass the 'creative writing' portion of The Revelation.

8. Default

Wikipedia has nothing on this name. I was expecting it to be another flower, but my expectations were shattered when it told me no such thing existed. There is such a thing as Carcharias, though- and it describes a genus of sharks or something. I suppose Nexon ran out of creativity for cool sounding names here, and created something that sounds like it was created by a bad name generator.

Well, as for the story:

So cool: a bald cancer patient goes hekking maps and steals a guy's pet, and the dude does it for truth, justice, love, and pomegranate.

9. Default

Is it just me, or does Eos have a serious vindictive against the MWLB? It's almost laughable sometimes.

And about the name... it's not like most of Southperry can talk--myself included--a lot of us have equally, or worse, names, honestly.

10. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

now Lex Luthor has to worry about superman AND MWLB

11. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

I wasn't thinking ''cuchara'' as much as ''chacharas''.

That makes more sense. lol

12. Default

Say, is it possible for people to lose their pets when someone uses vac hacks and whatnot? If that is not the case, it would seem strange that the posted story would say that.

Well, I am a bit bored, so allow me to rewrite that story to a more realistic level:

One fine day in Pig Beach, Carcharas was training his pet tiger, Fangblade, how to slave for him and get loot the drops of bosses that he crashes. All was going well until a bald, half-dressed person came into the map. Carcharas said "CC PLZ! Or I git gild and KSSS u!" Suddenly, all the monsters around were instantly flew towards the hacker! Fangblade chased after the monsters before Carcharas could stop him, and disappeared. Carcharas sprinted at the mass of monsters, KSing them all in hopes that the hacker would leave.

The bald person smiled evilly and used one-hit-kill hack on all the monsters he had called towards him. This person took pleasure at the look of pain in Carcharas' eyes as Fangblade was off the map. Carcharas ran to get help from the local GM squad (And Fangblade was with him since he went out of map), but by the time he got back to the beach, the bald stranger was gone. The 1/69 sextillion-chance-to-appear-GM said, "Do not speak such lies to me, everything is fine! Next time you lie to me, I will permanently ban you! Thanks to you, I have missed 2 minutes of my 30 hour coffee break!" and Temporarily banned Carcharas for 3 months. From then on, Carcharas roamed across Maple World in search of a purpose, vowing to get stronger and eliminate any evil Nexon employee he would come across. Unfortunately, he failed horribly so he became an An Hero.

13. Default

Of course they wouldn't really lose their pet. The pet, even if it had something like Wing Boots or Scales, can't go THAT far away from the player; I would guess it could just teleport back. Also, a pet can't leave the map without the player, silly; a pet can only get out of a map if the player goes out of the map, and the pet just follows with them.

So yes, this story is teh suck compared to the prior two we've seen, the accuracy here is pretty stupid, but at least it's not: "I met hekkor and then I pursue for justice, love, truth, and crap" in the same way we've seen with the other two.

14. Default

Close enough.
    I predict the next one will be "Froznabinky was saved from an evil hacker by a GM and devoted himself to worship and service of the GMs from that day forward"

15. Default

Spoon can be a dirty word.

16. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

You're not alone!

17. Default

Why the pineapple do we care about his name again? He thought it sounded cool. The end.

18. Default

No, he thought it was the best option of the list of names he was told to pick from.
    Rather different.