Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.267] Evan Info & Skill Tables

If you haven't already seen all of the other data that came out with this patch, please do check it out

About Evan:
    Evan is a new class added to the KMST servers. It is a separate class unto itself - completely apart from Aran, Cygnus, and Explorers. In this class, you have a familiar who will be your constant companion. According to the story, Evan, a young boy, lived on his farmland on the outskirts of Henesys and stumbled upon a magical dragon that bestowed him powers. As the relationship between the dragon and Evan grew stronger, so did their combined powers.

The Evan class is a magician through and through, and therefore can equip any magician-type equipment.

This equipment isn't just for you, though. You also gain access to a new window where you can put equipment on your familiar:

Dragon Equipment

The leveling system is a tad different with Evan. You gain skills as you level up with your dragon. New skills are unlocked at the following levels:

1st Mastery: Level 10
    2nd Mastery: Level 20
    3rd Mastery: Level 30
    4th Mastery: Level 40
    5th Mastery: Level 50
    6th Mastery: Level 60
    7th Mastery: Level 80
    8th Mastery: Level 100
    9th Mastery: Level 120
    10th Mastery: Level 160

Given that the job system is so strange, Evan even gets its own kind of skill resets:

As with all other classes, there are skillbooks and mastery guides:

Skillbooks:

Mastery Guides:

When you create a character, you will be able to choose between the follow equipment:

Male

Female

With all of that said and done, here are a few videos of KMST players:

Evan Youtube Videos

--------------------

Dragon Animations

Quick Skill List

1st Mastery (Level 10)

2nd Mastery (Level 20)

3rd Mastery (Level 30)

4th Mastery (Level 40)

5th Mastery (Level 50)

6th Mastery (Level 60)

7th Mastery (Level 80)

8th Mastery (Level 100)

9th Mastery (Level 120)

10th Mastery (Level 160)
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-07-09 at 09:32 PM.

2. Default

I cant view the pictures? Anything wrong?

BTW, this sure looks .WOW

EDIT: I can view them now. Thanks!
    Last edited by Uncouthist; 2009-11-19 at 04:33 AM.

3. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Im already both tweaked and excited about this class. Mage with criticals? Mage with MP Berzerk? non-bishop with resurrection type skill? This class, for being a mage, seems to be set for pure damage output.

4. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

From what i can tell, everytime your dragon goes through a new stage, you get the next set of skills.

Either that, or a new skill set every 20 levels or so.
    Last edited by Sn1perJohnE; 2009-11-19 at 04:44 AM.

5. Default

Oh I see, it will be weird to learn magic guard only at 3rd job... That explains it.

6. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Server: Reboot
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

10 levels, I think. There are 10 evolutions, one every five to ten levels starting at 20 and ending at 120.

No, not third job. The third dragon stage.
    Last edited by Blake; 2009-11-19 at 05:00 AM.

7. Default

The new skill effects look just awesome, especially those of Magic Flare. Now if magic skills didn't become obsolete as soon as you got a new one. Magic Flare for example, seems to replace Thunder Bolt.

Also, I'm not sure if you get new skills every Dragon stage, as the dragon only has 6 stages (baby being 1, full grown being 6) and according to Insoya there are 10 skill sets.

8. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Server: Reboot
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

Patch notes say something along the lines of "The dragon will grow a total of 10 times (10 ; 15 ; 20 ; 30 ; 45 ; 70 ; 85 ; 100 ; 110 ; 120) to grow with every new skill you can use.

9. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Holy shit.

This class looks amazing. A tri-elemental Magician with a Dragon familiar/attacking vessel that can reset element affinity to do neutral damage with all skills? YES PLEASE.

Can't wait to see the rest of the skills. If there are crits + multi-familiars (like Shadow Partner) + multi-hit single target skills, it's game over. This class will fucking own.

10. Default

Guess it's looks don't change every time it grows then.

I do have the feeling this class will have another "typical RPG" start. I mean, you live at some farm, but then you discover a dragon and stuff. Not that it's bad or anything, but still.

11. Default

the dragon probably *grows* every 2 skill upgrades?

12. Default

There will probably be 4 more or so, the growth quests seem to only go up to level 70 so far.

13. Default

The last dragon posted in the other thread seems big enough to me I mean, how big does that thing have to get?

I haven't seen any new mounts yet. Currently the dragon looks more like a summon. Hopefully there will be a skill to mount that thing

14. Default

These must be the elemental attacks.
    Neutral, Fire, Lightning, Ice, and Poison respectively.

15. Default

Everything's disappearin!

Class looks cool though. Well... the dragon does anyway. It'll be a shame when they use the normal magic damage formula.