Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
  1. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

It's called active training- not spam one button.
    Nexon should really make a class that doesn't make you spam ONE button when you've hit 4th job. It made Ams, Drks, BMs, NLs, and even Cors dull.
    I'm just saying.

2. Default

Actually, if you play a NL properly, it doesn't stay in triple throw. You have to flash jump around properly (You can't pot right after flash jumping), decide if you should use drain or a potion, avenger mobs to kill or lure them, later on, using taunt properly...

What I like is how much depth it can get if with only a couple of attacks.

3. Default

Come on, the 1 button class thing is getting old. Only a person that never played a night lord, a leecher noob or a player with a bishop sucker playstyle could claim you only use TT when you grind.

4. Default

A simple question;

If an Evan casts Elemental Reset, does that make Ice Breathe neutral element but still able to freeze?
    So in theory could an Evan use elemental reset at Blue Kents, and freeze them with ice breathe and then use fire based skills?

I'm just a little confused. ;;

5. Default

I'm not sure but it's a bit too many tasks to perform on a constant basis.

6. Default

Most ice based monsters, or those that are strong to ice are also can't be frozen. If what you're suggesting was possible then technically an ice mage using ice demon could freeze an enemy on the second casting of ice demon (or any other ice based spell), even if they were originally immune to the freeze effect.

7. Default

As per Fiel's request, here's a (partial) correction to the number of SP in fourth mastery.
    At level 43 I have obtained four additional SP from quests:
    1 from a quest at level 40 (I believe from Dragon Master 4th Job Advancement quest)
    1 from the quest Knowledge about Dragons 3
    2 from the quest Never Give Up!

There may be more quests to come, indicating that there are more skill points for this job advancement than was previously assumed. It's too soon to say, but it may be possible to max both skills in the 4th advancement after all.

EDIT: Gained an additional 3 sp from quests at level 46. Total exp from quests now comes to 7, so all skills from level 40-50 can be maxed.
    Last edited by Lumancer; 2010-04-05 at 11:50 PM.