Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Does anyone else feel like this class is missing some skills? I didn't count it up, but it feels like a short skill list. And I don't see a good, spammable 6th job skill. Where's the attacks? And why does that one attack have 3 different animations?

EDIT: Yeah, there's 265 SP to max all those skills. Assuming that they gain the normal amount of SP like everyone else (which, judging by some of the strange UI in the last thread, might not be true), they've still got 300 some SP unaccounted for. I'm looking forward to seeing more skills here.
    Last edited by KaidaTan; 2009-11-19 at 06:07 AM.

2. Default

theres 10 skill books the last 17 skills are comming

3. Default

Most attacks are probably done by the dragon, so those aren't posted yet. Also, theres 4 more skill sets missing. The attack has different animations for different stages of the dragon I believe, just like the adventurer 1st job skills that change color when you reach a certain level.

4. Default

Are these the skills you're looking for?
    http://translate.google.com/translat...s12%26no%3D309

And that skill has three animations because it changes color when it's at a higher level. Didn't they change that with other skills in KMS recently? The higher the level, the color changes with it?

5. Default

Holy shit. That's all I'm going to say.

6. Neon Atom
    IGN: Reflexx
    Server: KMS
    Level: 122
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: EllinForest
    Alliance: Foreigners

I'm goin to wait to see the damage of Evans in single mobs and its bossing ability before I get excited. For all we know it can be just another mage, full of flashy mobbing skills, and crappy 1v1/boss DPS. If it proves capable of dealing decent damages at bosses, this is going to be huge... and I mean HUGE

EDIT: Good thing I play KMS. I get to play Evan for Christmas! yay ^^

7. Electron

IGN: JollyJoker
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 5x
    Job: Dual Blade
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigner

How the hell do you know when it will be released Terry

8. Default

yea, kms announced they where releasing a new class in december before they even updated kmst

9. Default

I can estimate that the bossing ability has greatly improved.

INT: 800
    Magic Attack: 1200
    Blessing: 30 matk

Maxed Magic Expertise = 90% mastery, +15 base power.

Maxed Amp (135%) * Maxed Magic Bezerk (110%) = 148%
    Maxed Amp (135%) * Maxed Critical (170%) * Maxed Magic Bezerk (110%) = 252%

Using the strongest single target attack which has a maxed base power of 120 + 50 (Onyx Blessing) + 20 (Soul Dragon) + 15 (Magic Expertise) outputs 45274 ~ 49299 for a critical, and 26589 ~ 28953 for a non-critical. This attack hits 4 times.

The second strongest single target attack has a maxed base power of 350. With the above additions, you get:
    w/ Critical
    Poison Weak: 144106 ~ 156915
    Poison Neutral: 96070 ~ 104610
    Poison Resistant: 48035 ~ 52305

w/o Critical
    Poison Weak: 84633 ~ 92156
    Poison Neutral: 56422 ~ 61437
    Poison Resistant: 28211 ~ 30718

The strongest multi-target attack that isn't that ultimate has a maxed base power of 320. With the above additions, you get:
    w/ Critical
    Fire Weak: 134168 ~ 146093
    Fire Neutral: 89445 ~ 97395
    Fire Resistant: 44722 ~ 48697

w/o Critical
    Fire Weak: 78797 ~ 85801
    Fire Neutral: 52531 ~ 57200
    Fire Resistant: 26265 ~ 28600
    Last edited by Tikey; 2009-11-19 at 07:39 AM.

10. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

meh...
    it seems cool but it's not as orgasmic as Aran was... the whole "dragon" aspect seems kick ass but it doesn't seem all that strong (i'm not a mage expert so i'm probably wrong)... it seems more of a "visual" class...

11. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Needs more translations ;-;

12. Default

right now I'm using a script to generate all of the dragon skill images.

13. Default

I look forward to this.

I wonder if there will be CS dragon covers

14. Default

are you adding the mage's skills aswell? this looks like an interesting class though :)

15. Helium Atom
    IGN: Dystopia
    Server: Keyaki
    Level: 1xx
    Job: Master of Bows
    Guild: ErectionHeaven
    Alliance: Creampie

So many freaking new classes. I hope MS is big enough to hold them all. Though I haven't been around for this game for awhile, there doesn't seem to be too many newer maps.

16. Default

So, KMS' angle is going to be along the lines of MADE AN ADVENTURER? WELL SCREW YOU NOW YOU HAVE TO TRAIN ANOTHER CHARACTER, BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOUR JOB WAS, HERES A BETTER VERSION OF THE CLASS, then. This is not a good thing <_<

17. Default

The mage's skills? From the insoya table, all the spells are through the dragon. Think of it as a pact (which is what I think it is) where you channel your power through the dragon and vice-versa.

18. Neon Atom
    IGN: Reflexx
    Server: KMS
    Level: 122
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: EllinForest
    Alliance: Foreigners

How much more of this stupidity must I endure? Because yeah Aran totally brought upon the extinction of Warrior adventurers. I still see a pineapple load of heroes, DK's and occasionally paladins around in KMS. And if an Archmage quits for Evans, it'll be the same thing as an Archmage quitting for any other job, since Archmages can't boss in the first place with or without Evans.

19. Default

Arch Mages are completely capable of bossing, they just down bosses at a much slower rate.