Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.267] Evan Class Data

1. Default

If you only get one character slot for the legendary classes, I'd delete an Aran for an Evan anytime.

I really wonder how this class is going to work...

2. Default

Heh, I hope this doesn't trumple over the magician class. Though it seems like it just may...
    Yeah, come back and everyone has jetpacks.

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

... Why is Evan's hometown in VICTORIA ISLAND? Don't we have enough s'hit crammed into Vic?

Also:

4. Default video upload

[YOUTUBE]W2UoJF7KJCo[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]XKi86gnvwTI[/YOUTUBE]
    (from insoya.com)

Korean : (sorry. i dont write english well. use translate.google.com)
    국내 몇몇 분들이 여기를 방문하고 나서 잘못 이해를 하고 있어서 올립니다.
    - 초보자 스킬을 제외한 모든 스킬은 '용'이 사용합니다.
    - 기본적으로 완드를 착용하지만 공격은 전부 '용'이 합니다. 캐릭터를 육성하는 것이 아니라 용을 육성한다고 생각하는게 더 좋을 것이라고 생각합니다.
    - 아직 4차 스킬에 대한 정보가 없지만, 여러 근거를 가지고 추측하건데 현재 4차 전직 퀘스트는 테스트서버에 등장하지 않았습니다.

I'm 4 year university student. i am very very busy. T_T
    ...so, post for patch infromation uploaded late. sorry.
    view insoya.com post plz.

PS- thanks to 6000000 video view
    Last edited by mazefind; 2009-11-19 at 10:41 AM.

5. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

A little too slow there Mazefind.

And I loved the 6000000 views videos.

6. Default

So this should clear up the assumptions in the other thread about mages having some odd weapon and all, or that aran picture having anything to do with the other 4 classes since i doubt the mage would stand in front of the black magician without their dragon summoned.

7. Default

on a scale of how hard whatever is, i think. like how easily it levels, etc.

8. Default

Growth Rate
    Difficulty
    Freedom
    Potential

9. Default

I don't think they HAVE a hometown.

From the looks of the opening cartoon thingy, you're just some country boy/girl that fell down some hole, and stumbled upon a "OMFGDRAGON" o.o

10. Helium Atom
    IGN: Taikobos
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Shinyuu
    Alliance: Cascada

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No doubts now !"#$% arans.

Btw there are a lot of dragon related movies/tales etc you should stop relating it to eragon, that movie sucks, this dont.
    Last edited by Asumi; 2009-11-19 at 11:22 AM.

11. Default

Wow. GG on Nexon taking the plot of Eragon and using it for their new class. It's still gonna be cool.

12. Default

13. Default

well, this maybe awkward but some complains that bishops bahamut lags people.... so..

14. Default

Yeah true, all summons do lag at squad bosses, but this dragon isn't a real summon, it's more like a more free floating version of shadowpartner.

All attacks are casted by the player itself, and seem to come "out" of the player itself. All the dragon does is "copy" the players' movement while the player uses attacks, so it only "shows" the dragon attacking.

From what I've seen from mazefind's vids is that the dragon is nothing more then a balloon floating above your head... mimicking the player's moves...

15. Default

What I notice from Mazefind vids is that in oposition of regluar mages. The evans have 5 times more HP than MP.

16. Default

I do question the playability of this character. Before people stop and go oh $#!& Dragons, think of how they will be played. From what I see of the skills, it's only going to be you standing there as the dragon does everything. Unless we get primary control of the dragon, I don't feel like the Evan class will have a good flow in terms of control and playability.

17. Default

These are pretty cool monsters.

18. Default

I was thinking the same thing about the Door Lock monster, not so much that golem though. But it is alright.