Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.265] New mage class!

1. Default

And the shape of that shield just screams warrior. I know you'd *like* it to be a thief but c'mon man; there's just no way.

2. Default

I dunno, I think it looks like a maple shield.

3. Default

It makes a lot more sense for Nexon to use images that fit with the "theme" of the class than the actual range of equips that the class can wear.

Personally I think you guys are reading way too much into that picture. One of the figures is the Aran. The rest are just archetypal characters joining the fight against the Black Magician. I really doubt they represent the future classes in any way.

4. Default

For all we know that could just be the Aran guy's party at the time, and they'll gradually release more pictures. :P

5. Default

This is what I was thinking the whole time. I don't think the characters in this image have any meaning. I doubt that when they made Aran, they had the idea for all the other classes already 100% set in stone. They maybe had a general idea of it, but I doubt they were that sure of what they were making that they'd make an image of all of the new classes being buttbuddies when the new classes haven't been settled yet.

6. Default

I'm inclined to agree. I doubt that these are supposed to be direct representatives of the other remaining classes. They may have known they were going to make more classes at the time, but obviously not the details. Allow me to point out the giant hole in all of this arguing: Neither the sword-holding character nor the staff holding character are with a dragon in that image, and the only thing we really know about this class right now is that they use dragons.
    sounds like a personal problem.

7. Default

why don't u think the story more of this
    the 5 legendary heroes are leaders in fighting against the dark magician. skillful villagers who are brave enough and are able to help comes to contribute on the fighting too. i mean the dark magician army is MASSIVE, and our side only have 5? i think those 4 are just villagers who comes to help. there can be other "party" around them to help to. nexon can totally create more pictures to match with the story

8. Default

Honestly i'd rather have a legendary corsair than a legendary bucc.

Combo would work so much better on a corsair.

*imagines flying corsair hitting the whole area like rellik/hsalf*

9. Default

And because we already have punching cygnus.

It would be stupid to have THREE pirate classes that use knuckles and only one that represents guns.

10. Default

What if it shoots punching fists?

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What better way to replace buccs than by making a legendary class after them!

Because corsairs need to be replaced.

12. Default

Sounds awesome to me.

13. Default

I personally don't think Pirates will make an appearance in this legendary thing.
    Maybe, but indecisive.

14. Default

Aran quests states 5 heroes

15. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

5 heroes =/= a pirate as one of them

Still think a gun hero would be awesome, though.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Aran = warriors = 1
    Mage = 2
    Bowman = 3
    Thief = 4

WONDER WHAT THE 5TH ONE IS.

17. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

you read between the lines very well sir, and no i just think age 15 is not old enough for seks, even though you guys DO never carry arrows

IS IT PIRATE!?!?!?

18. Default

NO, IT'S ANOTHER WARRIOR!

But seriously, I can't wait for this.

19. Default

Nen master.
    Last edited by Sarah; 2009-11-19 at 12:05 AM.

20. Default

Copycat classes haven't done a very good job of "replacing" their adventurer counterparts so far.