Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Since it is supposed to be permanent, wouldnt it be like adding + 90 days to infinity? lol

2. Default

I have no idea how the game reads this kinda thing. I'm assuming the same number they use for "infinity" is probably the same number they use for "none", which would explain the glitch.

So I'm guessing Perma Kino is set to 0, and when an item is purchased from the cash shop and already at 0, it's treated as permanent. However, through some glitch that has to do with gifting it, the gifted pet marked as 0 doesn't read the 0 as infinity, rather as "none". In other words, you'd be adding 90 to 0, and it'd most likely dry up in 90 days.

I mean, I haven't tested it out myself or anything. I would assume Nexon would try that out in private before giving away 12k Maplepoints to everyone. Though, this is Nexon we're talking about. No telling if they took the 4 minutes to test out the effect of a Water of Life on a "permanent" pet.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Wait, you can't gift using Maple Points, can you?
    Or did they award them to the recipient, not the sender of the gift?

4. Default

The recipient got the Maple Points.

5. Default

hmm im tempted to test this...

6. Default

Well I thought I'd try it out on the account I gifted a Kino to (I had enough Maple Points and didnt care if it didnt work). I revived my "dead" permanent Kino and it now has no expiry date and it says "permanent" on it. We'll see what happens in 3 months time.

7. Default

Hahaha, really? Oh wow, now i feel as if I've wasted the 12k Maple points they gave me. Could have gotten a Perma Kino for 2k. We'll see.

Hell, I may even revive my already dead perma Kino and have two of them around.