Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Yes it's karmable.

No they can't get it for free.

2. Default

Only thing i really hate about this is that some people (basil people) say GMS nerfed KMS' 24 stat hats... it's gms exclusive isn't it?

3. Default

But technically they have never been nerfed since they were released at 12.

4. Default

No, but it costs 3k NX for karma scissors; you can't get the helm if you're above level 40.

5. Default

I think that's the best part, w/o extractions we'd never know about what we've "missed out on." We'd probably be talking about how OP they are but because we know what they could have been they are now nerfed helms.

Even more so, we know they visit sites from time to time. What if one of the threads about it are what sparked their thinking that these helms may be too much. There was a thread on practically every site about them.

It's over thinking I'm sure, but still interesting to me.

6. Default

I'm sure they use fansites to gauge interest in their content.

Maybe we might see more things in the patch files before release date.

On topic: L> more people to finish this I wanna fight the boss

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Is it possible to keep re-obtaining the equipment? My gut says no, but it wouldn't hurt to ask regardless.

8. Default

What happens if you never did the 1st job training quest? They never showed up on my Gunslinger .

9. Default

Any confirmation on which Cygnus class can participate in these quests? My DW seems to be clueless.

10. Default

I don't think any Cygnus can. My Blaze didn't even get the quests (lev 31). My friend did all the quests on his Thunderbreaker, but when he got the boss part, the portal said something like "Only pirates can enter".

11. Default

Oh, thanks. Guess I'll have to use my other warrior then. Good thing I made a bunch for HPQ, didn't even advance them.

12. Default

By the way how are the gloves/shoes/weapons acquired? I've only seen people with the helm.

13. Default

Likely episodes II, III, and IV?