Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.79] Turkey Commandos!

1. Default

Yup, dont mind the unrealistic nature of the comment, lol. Reminds me of that time they were going to have that sale of two regular store permits for the price of one...like we can somehow magically use both at the same time!

2. Default

Oh? You can't use magic?
    *Cackle*

3. Default

any idea as to approximately -when- those ap resets will be going on sale? or is that the normal black friday sale?
    to add on to that, any way to see effects of the GM scrolls? wanna know if they're the same ones as before
    ~o~
    Last edited by Typhoon; 2009-11-11 at 12:54 AM.

4. Helium Atom
    IGN: Taikobos
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Shinyuu
    Alliance: Cascada

Same question for perma PB

5. Default

Due to one of the notices showing the 60% GM scrolls are coming back I would say it's them.

6. Neutron

IGN: IPunketOz
    Server: Broa
    Level: 187
    Job: Dark knight
    Guild: Beaners (MapleLeafy)
    Alliance: Beaners

O_______O Great patch wtp, did they really nerf pb's HP to 150m? or thats a new pinkbean nexon added to the database for events? xD

7. Default

It does say event F3.

I just realized you added in approx. dmgs to the mobs that's a great addition!

8. Neutron

IGN: IPunketOz
    Server: Broa
    Level: 187
    Job: Dark knight
    Guild: Beaners (MapleLeafy)
    Alliance: Beaners

o right xD
    Last edited by IPunketOz; 2009-11-11 at 02:34 AM.

9. Default

Might buy some AP resets, and lolpwned@everyone who wasted hundreds of thousands of NX trying to get the Pink Bean Pet before. I knew Nexon would re-release it.

10. Default

First let me express my deepest gratatudie i kno you bust your ass with these extractions is there any way to tell if the past event is still going to be going on the maladay one considering that the frog and cat are still in

im sorry for typos and gramatical errors it is 340 am
    Last edited by xGodsGunsx; 2009-11-11 at 02:50 AM.

11. Default

Love the new bosses (never seen them before, I know they've been in the data since last patch) and that new chair. Now I can be a couch potato in Maple!

12. Default

New mounts =O

13. Default

Are we even allowed to show their images, Cindy? And the Scooters look fun. xD

14. Default

Any signs of CWKPQ being changed/fixed?

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Also, are they the usual tiny quantities, gone in seconds?

16. Default

d'aw... I can't poison them anymore

fiel, did you see if the hats those bosses give have some sort of time limit or are nerfed?
    and if the quests related to it have a max level limit/can be done by Cygnus
    Last edited by knlbr; 2009-11-11 at 05:26 AM.

17. Default

Oh, dang. Didn't even see that. Guess it's a good thing I got about 500 spit and eggs last night. Now just to get the monster etc's to go with it.

18. Default

Ok, I've Just Died Laughing
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHA!! XD

Steel Briefcase [CS] - I'm Buy this though DX

19. Default

I think they've realized limited in quantity doesn't help sales, but limited TIME offers are their new thing.

20. Default

Exactly. Before they would sell all the 500 AP resets that were on sale in the first 2 minutes....now they will sell 500,000 in the 12 hours the sale is on.