Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.79] Turkey Commandos!

1. Default

Nexon should have just annually giving out perma Pink Beans via box event.
    MOAR MESOS that way

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Yeah, it was funny. Notice it's a yen, not a dollar.

Edit: Lol @ A Parasite.

3. Default

I spent 20k, and stopped there. I was thinking it wasn't worth much more than that. If I held off until this, I would have just spent the 5 extra for it. Then again, I don't care so much about it anymore since I can get Kino again. I just hope the other perma pets aren't as much. They did well with pricing the perma equips at double the normal price, but I'm not sure if its worth it to pay more than double.

The main benefit of a pemra pet is not having to go out your way to do that stupid quest if you take a long break from Maple. I'm lazy, but not that lazy that I'd spend 3x the normal amount for a pet. Doesn't take much to revive them.

4. Default

We're using images again?

EDIT : mad, where do you see turkeys in minidungeons?

5. Default

Do they ever learn anything...?

6. Default

Notice the glasses say I Like Money, and not, I Like US Dollars.

7. Default

good fail Nexon... 2500 hp is pathetic for a 24 stat helm. Jesus even at LV.25 that's pathetically easy. At least make it like 10k...
    Last edited by Pomegranate; 2009-11-10 at 10:01 PM.

8. Default

More info on the reset sale?

Is it package type thing or simply a half off for Black Friday?

9. Default

Yay images.

As for CSS, I aimed to get a 90 day mushie, and I got that within 10K so I was verrry satisifed.

And is the gach sale actually half price, or is it this remote gach sale they're announcing.

10. Default

I found a mistake...

In the NXWatch, there's a Mushroom House Elf that output to (14) instead of (14 days). The only way this can happen is if Nexon set the quantity to 14 and not the duration. This means that anyone that buys that House Elf Shop is going to get 14 shops.

Also, since it's not showing a duration time, that can mean a few things... That means the duration is set to 0, 90, or the duration simply doesn't exist. So... this is one screwed up item.

I'm going to dig in the Cash Shop data to see what we're dealing with here.

EDIT: The Mushroom House Elf is set to 90 days and costs 6400 NX to get 14 of them.

11. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

That "I Like Money" item looks obviously like a bra or a bikini top.

Plus! Pathetic bosses are pathetic. That probably shows that this patch sucks. Now I'm going to be stuck training at Hime on my Crusader.

12. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously if you haven't figured it out yet people, NEXON DOES THIS ALL THE TIME. SOMETHING'S ONLY EXCLUSIVE FOR A LIMITED TIME - THEN EVERYONE GETS IT.

13. Default

Hot damn!

Definitely do want!

I still have 1 month left on my current shop, but I'd gladly buy this, and maybe a couple more on a mule.

A few patches ago, wasn't there 2 regular shops that were supposed to go on sale, that didn't though. Think they'll realize their mistake and not put it out.

14. Default

Would it kill them to just test this on their own private client before releasing it? Just putting ONLY the new items in their cash shop and checking for small errors like this? I'd imagine it wouldn't even take much time...

But why the hell would you need 14 of them?
    Last edited by Spideyjvc; 2009-11-10 at 11:21 PM.

15. Default

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

I'm sure as long as it didn't crash their client, they don't pay much attention to it.

And, it's the 90 days I'm happy about. 14 is ridiculous LOL Idon't even think they allow you to put up more than 3 shops anymore either.

16. Default

You're making fun of the glitch abusing deniers right? Because this is quite clearly a glitch.
    Last edited by Sarah; 2009-11-11 at 12:02 AM.

17. Default

Yes there was sarcasm in that. But I'm very serious about them not caring about most things in their test runs as long as their clients don't crash.

There's not much advantage to having 14 shops anyway. But I would like to see more 90 day Merchants.

18. Default

With 14 shops, someone can try to take over most of ch 1 fm 1 all by themselves!

19. Default

Wait was THAT sarcasm?

You can only have as many shops as characters, and even then recently people haven't been able to set up more than 3 shops on the same IP.