Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [Notice] Episode 1

1. Default

You can't or you won't? lol I still have tons of spit and eggs.

2. Default

For all I care, Episode 1 could be giving out the first piece of the 4 equips and the rest would come as the years go by.

3. Default

Sad thing is, is that may seem insane right now but so does everything else we have like 14 att capes. This could so easily happen... we gunna need stronger monsters boys.

4. Default

Well...to be honest id rather just carry on. A zhelm provides me with more stats. I'm over it but im angered about how the quests were glitched for me.

off to school now sir. Cya at 4 meta.

5. Default

If the end game stuff indeed came with 0 slots, then at least the people that end up with 3334 att capes and so on wouldn't be able to abuse it, most of them either cheat, hack or buy mesos anyway, and its those people that end up profiting. Sure the ones that sometimes get lucky and scroll something amazingly nifty like a 12 att belt or such would be shafted, but that's like 0,01% of the people that end up with items like that, the rest are dirty in some ways, although I'll admit it's generalization, not 100% applicable in every case, and based on my own standards.

Mark of Naricain is a good example of, IMO, a good item. untradable and not able to be karma'd, no slots, a lvl much higher than most of the "endgame" crap and it comes from a rather interesting bossfight. The HT pend is also good, best way to upgrade is through a quest, and allthough it can be chaos'd, that wont change it much.

6. Default

I just want the 8 slot boots and 8 slot gloves. Because they have nice stats and look a hell of a lot cooler than wearing fuzzy mittens everywhere.

7. Default

For the look, hell yea, the stormcasters look bad. But that's 10 slots with hammers, which makes them the best pair of gloves we have. The abusers will have the 100% and 50% GM scrolls ready, along with their left over white scrolls from the dupe incident we had a year ago. A normal Mapler wont land 10 60% scrolls any time this century even if they do manage to get 1 or 2 of the GM scrolls, and so, the abusers win. Again. The gap between gamers and cheater increase some more.

8. Default

HHG3 has a demon gate. upon trying to enter it

"You must be under lvl 40 to enter"

9. Default

Although I am waiting to see how it works tonight (at work right now), the real issue that us old players can't do the quest isn't these first quest. What scares me is that Episode 2 - 4 will require the previous one done, therefore if we can't do Episode 1 we can't do any of them. Instead of complaining about it, if it doesn't work, I intend to submit a bug report to Nexon, although it may be a long shot, it has worked on rare occasions in the past...

10. Default

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I did the first 3 on my Main but not all of them ;_;

11. Default

But how to get those weapons + eq?
    So far I have seen only helm obtainable by quest

12. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

For the later episodes, they could tie it to the Job Advancement quests, which would allow us to do them. Id still send in a bug report about older players not being able to participate in the quests.