Thread: [Update] V.79 A November to Remember

1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

I just REALLY HOPE they address the issue in CWKPQ :( It has been long enough since they broke the dam things.

2. Default

Wow... and November is my favourite month, so I was guessing they would do something at least decent.

Oh well, Episode 1 sounds promising.

3. Default

im so excited for this patch!
    why? because unlike almost everybody else, i dont get my hopes up anymore for any patch. so anything new is a delight [:

4. Default

Wow nexon will release their favorite glass... I Like Money :)

5. Default

REMEMBER, REMEMBER, THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER!

Nexon are seriously getting /b/'d up. First the letter from anon and now this...?

6. Default

Nothing interesting in it. I've done extractions.

Also, one new item which made me chuckle was:

I Like Money
    Level Required: 0
    STR Required: 0
    DEX Required: 0
    LUK Required: 0
    INT Required: 0
    Cash Item

HEY! It's NEXON's favourite Eye Accessory!!

7. Default

And look, it's yen, not dollars. Strange thing is, i've never seen this in JMS.

8. Default

Episode 1 is probably all of those quest written as "[Main]"+*name here*. And yes, they're the hastily scrapped together plot about the noob demons on Vic that come with the cool 24 stat helmets. That Crocell and Andras Hat look amazing; first thing I'm gonna do when I log on for the patch, I'm getting helmets for my Brawler and Dawn Warrior right away.

What exactly warrants this as a November to remember again? An unexpectedly better November than prior years with the exception of last year, of course! I wonder if November to Remember events include typical Thanksgiving junk; if not, I wonder if they're adding those in to activate later in the month or releasing a second patch in the month.

9. Default

This. Nexon is being anti-contagious with CWK, and I don't like it.

10. Default

I was actually thinking of getting Kino too, since it vanished and I thought it might leave again. But I was hesitating, because i have a Kino on my blaze wiz, and it'd feel strange to have 2 of the same pets. Then the perma pet announcement came, and i was thinking:
    "Oh, okay. I'll wait for that. If I miss kino again I'll be kinda mad but I'll let Nexon decide if I should get it or not."

This made me chuckle.

11. Default

You know which November I remember?

The one they gave away free turkey pets.

12. Default

you and me both, buddy.

13. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

well i will be swapping my monkey for a kino :D

14. Default

The thread title should be changed to more appropriately match that which will be released in the patch.

15. Default [Update] V.79 A November to Forget

Fixed.

16. Default

I'm going to play devil's advocate here.

Can you guys wait for the patch to actually come out before jumping down Nexon's throat?

You guys said the exact same thing before the last patch was released, and personally I think that was an awesome patch.

Let's look back at what was said about Patch 0.77

" Originally Posted by Nexon
    * Gachapon Box Event
    Nevermind. 0.77 confirmed for pomegranatety patch."

"We haven't had a real patch in TWO MONTHS and they're putting this one off as long as they can. What a bunch of douches."

"I'll wait to see the extraction before saying this is a s'hit patch, but it looks like a s'hit patch so far. (though not because of gach boxes, i enjoy those)"

"This sounds like a boring patch. Other than the Haunted House expansion, doesn't it seem a bit dry? Or is it just me?"

"oh boy another lame cash shop patch. so exciting."

"They already failed did they not?"

"They could just break the game by doing things like that, but who cares since they'd be getting moar money right? "

"One thing is for sure, they cant come up with anything orginal, or give away random cash shop prizes, like the did last christmas, like a halloween outfit. Instead of being money greedy with nx all the time or make their events more special and diffferent and not have to use nx. -_-"

"I was hoping for something more interesting to distract me from School for a bit, but it doesn't seem worth my time anymore. Tell me when we get something more fun than NX events and stuff that I'll never be able to afford."

"Why are they patching on Thursday instead of Wednesday? And what a lame patch!"

"if you read through the topic, version up has been explained a few times. v76 to v77. i don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

people will eat whatever nexon feeds them. "

Wait until the goddam patch comes out before you judge it.
    Last edited by xgunedx; 2009-11-10 at 05:34 PM.

17. Default

I know a friend of my cousin got one. Or so I heard. I never got one though, they were really rare.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Lol?