Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default

If they did permanent pet equips I'd rather see permanent Auto HP/MP and Item/Meso pickup over actual scrollable equips. I spend way too much money every three months renewing everything.

2. Default

I'm sticking by my hunch that the JA thing they're referring to has to do with these Helmets/Equips, and the quests that lead to obtaining them (and the bosses for that matter).

Otherwise, it's a standard Thanksgiving patch. We go through this, like, every year... we never get big content on Thanksgiving, or at least haven't the past few years. By now, patch content slows down, then revs back up the next year.

3. Default

I took it as perm. pet equips too, but maybe thats just me being hopeful. I would gladly pitch for the water of life, if I didn't have to pay for the @!$!@ pet equips every 3 months.

4. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

What Level 18+ Pirates will look like after we get the Helms:

Hell yeah.

5. Default

Yeah the Thief one is really lame. It’s just a disgruntled donkey. They must have just given up when they came to designing it.

On the plus side, permanent transparent hats.

6. Default

The warrior one is the best IMO.

7. Default

I'm gonna return to my Brawler in this case. A great new Dex equip that's available to me, AND it looks very nice. The Andras Helmet for Warriors seems like it would be excellent for me to run around in with my Dawn Warrior, however, I think a Zakum Helmet is better due to the Dex it adds to help my accuracy. I probably won't be running around in the Valefor Helmet on my Night Lord because I need the dex in my Zakum Helmet; but seriously now? A disgruntled donkey with a lion's mane? Even a buck-toothed black Unicorn can beat that.

I'm also wondering about if Adventurers get Cygnus-style training that was brought up; but I'm also wondering what those statues are for as well. Maybe a warp on Maple Island to the place of your job advancement of choosing?

Well, I'm also gonna hope for the best; and hope that permanent pet equips come this patch.

8. Default

Zakum Helmets add 30 stats average for most classes, dunno why anyone that's not a warrior or archmage cares about these new helms other than for the looks.

9. Default

B> 30 stat zak helm.. =/

I do believe theres no luk for helm scrolls yet, or wep att, so i will probably be switching between donkey hat and targa int for lvl ups.

10. Default

Achieving 50-53 luk is quite beneficial even for "lukless" mages as the overall, gloves and shoes makered can be MUCH better than the common counterpart, though you could say they are not lukless anymore.

I will get to 53 luk by level 120 when I wear my HTP and achieve a red belt having 9 base luk and nothing scrolled for luk (character created when you got random stats.

Much easier to scroll a better overall starting from 7-8 int (interm. wisdom)
    Much easier to scroll a better glove starting from 6-7 int (interm. wisdom)
    Much easier to wear shoes that come with 9 int (adv wisdom)

11. Default

As far as can be seen, anyone over level 20 can get one free. Not everyone likes buying Zakum helms :P

12. Default

Defining the lukless/luk thing is confusing as hell for mages.