Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Yeah just events, but as long as I can get my hands on some of those hats then it'll be ok.

2. Default

Something to do with Job Advancements, Permanent Pets, Sheep and Wolf event, Archeologist event, updated Gachapon. Thanks for the entire set of content in the next patch.

3. Default

I'm guessing that the job advancement remark is related to these things:

Spoiler

Spoiler

4. Default

You guys are freaking out and forgetting some of the good content like *COUGH* ARAN *COUGH*

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

WHERE THE HELL DO YOU SEE ARAN.

I want to know.

6. Default

It doesn't say Aran anywhere. People saw job advancements and assumed Aran, since there are no other job advances in maple.

7. Default

Well I thought it was The JA because I thought it meant reversed Aran Job... ._.

8. Default

Its where you get the 1 all stat glasses and the hat. They both expire, but you can get permanent versions with better stats if you're in the top10/20 of your world in collecting rocks.

9. Default

I thought about Aran as well when I first read it, but reading it again, I realized they are the new Global-exclusive adventurer quests (because they are adventurer-only, right?) for the 24-stat helms and such.

Then events. Lots of them.

Nothing interesting, really, but I'm really glad that Aran will not come out in this patch, because I'm going to have more funds for it on December.. So I prefer they release it on December instead.

10. Default

We're not getting Aran. We don't have the pre-quests available in-game yet.

11. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

Solved i suppose >.>
    Last edited by finalbragade; 2009-11-06 at 08:02 PM.

12. Default

Pretty much, yeah.

13. Default

Nice try, Nexon. A sex slave by any other name is still a sex slave.

Reported.

14. Default

Its November already...will this be the last patch of the year or will there be one after it? Just that I remember them promising big things before the year is out and none of the stuff we've gotten in the second half of the year can be considered overly "big".

15. Default

You don't count last patch as big? Considering the size of the damn patch.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

There should be one more patch, and it'd be hilarious and predictable if there wasn't tespia for it.

17. Default

I know last patch was big in terms of size, but Im referring to release material. As nice as Malaysia, Balrog boss and Haunted House II are, it would pale in comparison to some of the things expected such as an NLC expansion (instead of the haunted house just having a new story). It's just that as big as Malaysia and balrog boss are, it's just not what I had in mind when they mentioned they had lots of content backloaded in the last few months of the year.

18. Default

There will be two more patches. A small one before thanksgiving this month, which is what they're talking about here, and then another one around the 16th or 22nd of December for christmas events.

19. Default

This is Nexon logic in a nutshell.

20. Default

Woohoo! Time to prepare for the monthly patch-peaching and Nexon bashing! Better make a big bowl of popcorn this time.