Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

That would probably be indirect.
    Direct would be saying "So and So is a troll".
    Then again, I didn't make the rules.

And if someone is clearly trolling you can just hit the report button... or we could come up with a different word... Gnomes. jkjk

2. Default

Indirect trolling accusations should count. Usually when somebody says "Don't feed the trolls", it's pretty obvious who they're referring to. It's no different than directly calling somebody a troll.

3. Default

I take it the, overused, phrase "Reported for trolling, enjoy your ban" will count under 7. Hacking Accusation - This rule will be extended to include Trolling accusations as well.

4. Default

yeah that's not really indirect if it has the words right there.

5. Default

What makes you think that? He would've crossed it off it were in effect already.

6. Default

so what happened to the changes on the other boards in the forums? decided against it for some reason?
    Last edited by Beaner; 2009-11-07 at 09:49 PM.

7. Default

No. Nothing. No.

8. Default

Then Southperry would have to be SouthPerry.

9. Default

No, it wouldn't.

Are you guys planning on moving some of the old Q&A threads out of Amherst and into the proper forum?

10. Default

Someone got an infraction for saying that someone was a troll in a Funhouse thread.

11. Gack ack ack ack!
    IGN: Diatonics
    Server: Broa
    Level: 202
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Influx
    Alliance: Essence
    Farm: GrowsTurds
    usa

I thoroughly enjoy Southperry, and I trust the administration to know what they're doing to make it even better. Keep up the great work, guys.

12. Default

I still would have liked to see a change done to the character class section that I proposed in this thread. Forget the market stuff in that, it'd just be nice to see a change in the training board similar to how you have the Nexon Announcements and Extractions.

13. Default

I still can't understand why Cygnus would deserve a completely separate section when the main topics of discussion for an adventurer and a Cygnus are about 75% identical. Weapons, skills, and training locations are close enough that you'd just end up seeing the same thread in both sections. If you're going to split those up, then you may as well go and make a separate board for Crossbowmen and Hunters as well. I mean they're only completely identical except for 1 skill...

14. Default

For the sake of seeing 4 things, instead of 8. It also makes it easier to differentiate the different things between Adventurers and Cygnus. I mean, aren't Aran just Warrior with new skills too? Why are they getting their own section. Just didn't really seem like a big deal, especially when it makes things look much nicer.

Edit: You can't tell me this doesn't look much better.. (Ignore crappy paint job)

Last edited by Berzerk; 2009-11-09 at 12:55 PM.

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

When is the Maple Action forum gonna crop up?

16. Default

Eosian had some matters to deal with for the past few weeks, so he wasn't able to help. It will be soon, but no rushing it. Eosian and I have finished most of the planning stage for how we want the board(s) to work - it's just the small things that need to be taken care of yet.

17. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

No offense, but GMS named them Explorers. Just thought you should know.