Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

That's some tasty copy pasta right there.

2. Default

I found it a little dry myself.

They need to diversify their serving selection.

3. Default

We heard you the first time Nexon.

4. Default

Hmm... This sounds oddly familiar...
    But I just can't put my finger on it!

5. Default

"And not to mention you miss out on the in-game events in the official MapleStory. Fishing and Spirit Week events anyone?"

OMG I cant miss out on those. Nexon rules!!!@!1

6. Default

We ask that you please not finger the announcements, we're not certain where they've been but we're absolutely sure they're not clean and we ran out of hand sanitizer during the funhouse's last fapping thread.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Buh-buh-buh-buh
    Buh-buh-buh-buh
    Buh-buh-buh-buh
    Buh-buh-buh-buh
    Buh-buh-buh-buh
    Buh-buh-buh-buh.............

"You've unlocked this door...."

8. Default

As long as I don't find any pig faced people, I'm fine.

9. Default

Last edited by Spideyjvc; 2009-11-03 at 09:18 PM.

10. Default

Well, I put my rage responses last time they posted this, so I suppose I will laugh this time instead. Haha.

Anyway, Nexon sure is not very convincing to their players against Private Servers when all they do is be lazy and just copy-and-paste messages like this.

Another thing to note now that we're here:

Oh yeah? What about this? People have lost much more by playing your servers Nexon, in other words, you may have driven players away to Private Servers yourself, so what now, money-brains?

11. Default

We should get someone to write them a letter, proving everything they say in that letter wrong (or at least the main parts.)

12. Default

Next thing we know they'll copy-paste their Open Letter too.

13. Default

Oh, I'm sure they know very well that they're making inaccurate accusations. But the point of the letter is to persuade their players to get away from p-servers. If a little white lying will get them there, then that's what they want. They can easily justify it by "well, the servers we've seen are all like this!"

14. Default

So, you're saying some PServer somewhere is a better Maple experience?

Really, if i was some big company and lil tots were stealing my revenue away by using my own copyrighted material. I'd remind everyone a few times on my main page too.

15. Default

ANYONE STILL WANT TO GO PLAY A PRiVATE SERVER?! WELL NOT ANYMORE, THANK YOU NEXON.

16. Default

Yeah, I'm done with private servers. Time to go back to regular MapleStory and enjoy some of the best events held by the best company ever!

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Great for letting us know Nexon!

Spoiler

18. Default

Guys! I think we're in trouble!

See that "Donate" button at the top!?

Nexon says that stuff like that are scams! OMG, FIEL TRY TO SCAM US!

HE ONLY CARES ABOUT $$$!!!

And you know what else? HE CAN SEE OUR IP!! OMG, WE GANNA GET OUR PERSONAL INFO STOLEN! WE GANNA GET SCAMMED IRL AND STALKED IRL!

AND OMG, THE MOST HORRIBLE THING! I'M SPENDING TOO MCUH TIME ON SP! I WENT ON MS TO FIND THAT THE FISHING AND SPIRIT WEEK EVENT IS OVER! OMFG, SP KEPT ME FROM THE GREATEST EVENTSLDSA OJDAS!

Nexon, HELP! I don't want to die on my period!

19. Default

HEY NEXON, have you ever thought that if your game wasn't full of DC hackers, your autoban system would have actually banned the correct people and weekly cash shop server checks took less than 12 hours, people wouldn't have gone playing private servers in the first place?