Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Info] Meet the MWLB - Senecio!

1. Default

It was negotiated as part of the licensing contract between Nexon and Wizet that they get that specific NPC to sit there and be annoying and unique and tout the brilliance and glory of Wizet and Cody in particular or pay a forfeiture fee with more zeroes than the current Nexon GM and development staff combined consist of.

2. Default

Reminded me of this old situation:

Spoiler

More likely than you'd think .

But seriously, I wish they'd stop advertising volunteers; they're bound to scare away more people this way, or attract the wrong kind (attention whores who don't do anything).

3. Default

Plus the .

4. Default

I think this guy is attempting to tell us that he was formerly the average, generic Henesys Hoe before he became a MapleWatch Leaf Brigade in the most glittered up manner, LOLOLOLOL. Does anyone see the humor in that? Especially the mention of Cody and a certain NPC's house where everyone used to party and people still do. The hacker saying "CC plz" made me chuckle, but really: the only decent part was the goggles scene as everyone said. A more quiet Southperrican, I suppose?

Also: this time, in keeping with the flower theme, this guy, Senecio, is named after a flower in the daisy family. Awesome IGN.

5. Default

i dont think any of us knows the guy so how can we judge him ?!

i hope he does do a good job though :)

6. Default

ITT: Senecio finally shows up in the topic and tries to discretely cool off the hate on him.

7. Default

Doubtful. Goodness knows if it was me I couldn't care less if you hated me without knowing a damn thing about me other than I was selected for something you weren't or didn't want.

8. Default

She was talking about KatanaKiwi

9. Default

I'm aware of that. That's generally how the "If it was me" concept works.
    You state why you can't see someone else reacting a certain way based on your own perspective.

10. Default

I read it as "If I were the MWLB" and not "if I were in his position"

11. Default

Just stop giving this so much bloody attention. The entire thing is of little consequence to Maple either way you look at it. The persons chosen are anonymous both in identity and importance. It is annoying how much effort and attention the community in general and SP in particular lays on stuff that really does not affect anything. Bla bla bla Tespia, bla bla bla MWLB, bla bla bla money hungry Nexon.
    And more on the topic; come on Nexon, drop this blogging while you still have some damn pride left.

12. Default

Don't like it, don't read it.