1. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

first ellinia, then henesys, methinks there will be a story for each Brigadoon with each town.
    -expects loose/easy beach bunny for aqua and cold hearted peach for nath-

2. Default

I'm just going to flat out say it - I am not a part of MWLB.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

But....you could be lieing .

4. Default

IIRC it was after the official release. Cody didn't make it into GMS before Ludi.

5. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

lmao he saw pigs fly and a person told him to CC at a boss map, so he thought it through VERY carefully and decided it MUST be a hacker, what happens if he d/cs by accident? OMG A D/C HACKER!!!

i bet this is why so many people have gotten banned at CWK.

MWLB : OMG FLYING GOATS!!!
    CB: CC please
    MWLB : hmm this is just like the way nexon explained it to me, he must be a hacker *flags*
    Last edited by 66alex66; 2009-11-02 at 11:40 PM.

6. Default

That we have been told about As yet;
    Though, Good to know they still remember that

7. Default

Maybe.. it's Isaac??

and.. I'm just happy that at least they mentioned the Theme Park. So, they didn't forget it at all. I'm glad they didn't.

At least it wasn't another totally useless announcement, but it included a good information in it: Theme Park.

Who knows when and if they will ever release it?

8. Default

Nah, it's Eos for sure. That's the real reason he became a mod recently.

9. Default

Not me. I have my shiny "You're too much trouble to investigate and you know how we feel about effort so we're not even going to pretend you have a chance." letter.

10. Default

At first I gave this a light chuckle, but then it hit me this could seriously be what actually happened.

11. Default

Exactly why we would never suspect you.

12. Default

But if suspect me because I'm unexpectable I'm clearly too suspectable to suspect.

13. Default

Nah, I suspect you because you're a noticeable person for me to point at and say "hey look, it's batman!"

14. Default

I'm pretty sure I failed the application for having too many accounts. I told them of the main 3 I use (they have all my 2nd job or higher chars, afaik) but apparently we were supposed to mention every account we've ever logged on to (including "sharing accounts", ie. running characters for bosses? I'm not sure - but that alone would make it impossible for me to get on MWLB)

15. Default

Meh.
    I documented all 35 or so of mine at the time and what they were used for, including the three I had inherited from other people who had quit.

16. Default

I've logged on too many accounts to help do Zakum JQ or CWK JQ to know what accounts I've been on. I could try and guess, but I'd probably miss a few.

17. Default

You must not be aware that's a term of respect and pride within the community it refers to, not the pejorative you seem to think.

18. Default

Cody stole our items during that event. We're never getting his themepark ever. "Give me your steel so I can build it", I bet he used it to makes razors for crack.

That said, why the hell is he still an NPC? He does nothing. They randomly assign him a role in an event when they feel like it, when the role could easily be handled by Maple Admin or something. And he still keeps that "BELIEVE ME, I'M FROM WIZET!!" line, like some little kid trying to prove he's a GM.