Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Finally some better monsters than Skelegons. I don't see any Genesis-friendly monsters though...
    Although, they do look awesome and seem like fair HP/EXP rate. DO WANT.

2. Default

Somehow this post doesn't make sense to me @_@ could you refrase it please?

3. Default

If the Meteor hits max damage 100% of the time, then those would be good mobs to train on. Otherwise, the HP:EXP ratio is kind of bad.

4. Default

I forgot what is the ftp of kmst.
    can anyone give me the link to it?
    I wanna to extract it and render the new maps.

5. Default

3 Skeles:
    240,000 HP total for 13,500 EXP

Red Bishop With Ghosts:
    266,000 HP total for 13,340 EXP

Less EXP for more total HP. Not a good trade off.

6. Proton
    IGN: HSforKradia
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 17x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Bliss
    Alliance: Dynesty

Guessing you mean 40k HP? And I think it's pretty reasonable. By the time you're ready to train on these monsters, you're probably going to be dishing out 30K+ damage to with or without their respective weakness.

7. Default

Very interesting looking monsters. I need to do some updating now I suppose. xD

In my opinion, what we have going on with these monster's HP is the same thing that happened with montsers from 60-80: They over-estimate the power boost you gain from your job advancement, and thus make the monsters tougher than they should be.

8. Default

Well to be fair, lower level skills in 4th job are much, much more useful than lower level skills in 3rd job. But even so, unless those skills magically make training here a great place, I think it's gonna need some reworking.

9. Default

I see no Ice-weak monsters anywhere. Man, did we get screwed. But besides, those monsters seem awesome to me! I just love Time Temple~

10. Default

Yup, you sure got screwed. Man, chain lightning sucks ass!

11. Default

These monsters are just awesome. The ones with the dark armor look like Dark nuts from LOZWW to me. ^^; This all just screams Zelda to me for some reason....

12. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Wow. Those look interesting. This may be a really stupid question, but what exactly is Time Temple and where is it located?

13. Default

In all fairness there are mobs weak to both fire and poison, but only one of the i/l elements. It seems unfair to me as an i/l, but maybe it will encourage people to make more f/p mages, and I think that would be worth it.

It might also convince people to get chain lightning earlier on. Also, I've never seen many people train with it, it was always more of a bossing skill since it decreases drastically in damage the more monsters it hits. The fact that it aggros more monsters than it could really handle is a problem.

14. Default

Wow, those monsters sure have a tonne of HP. I wonder if Dark Knights will be able to train there without getting owned. :s

15. Default

I'd have to agree. Being inactive at level 87, though, it doesn't really matter to me. Waiting for pirates.

16. Default

So I asked my translation slave to translate some names. :k

~ They go in the order Fiel listed them. ~

Eye of Time

Priest of memories

Fusion of memories

Guardian's container of memories

Guardian Captain of memories

He said the blue ones, instead of memories, were regrets

IE.
    Priest of regrets
    Fusion of regrets

The red ones are oblivion.

IE.
    Priest of oblivion
    Fusion of oblivion

Dodo

Rilinoff (He wasn’t sure)

Raika

Minidungeon_Invisible Monster

Minidungeon_Box of Agents (Or Agent’s box)

Credits go to qwertyx7 for translating. <3

17. Default

I'm really loving that lit-weak ice knight boss.

At least until I looked at the avoid. All of these monsters have crazy high avoid compared to what we train on now... Yikes.

I guess it makes sense, but uh, 47 avoid is crazy. 172 acc to hit 100% at it's level, that's more then horntail isn't it?

18. Default

Holy crap, those things are godly. Finally, mage-friendly monsters

19. Default

Yay, new training spots... Too bad they aren't weak to holy >_>

20. Default

Hm... I may use those translations on strategywiki, if you don't mind. Someone uploaded the new monsters already but they gave them random names.