Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.262] Neo "City"

1. Default

Nah, that sounds like a great name for the boss they've made it into.

2. Default

Don't forget that Jack (is it Jack?) is now "Ken", and he's a refugee trying to escape from all of the machines. This is hilarious.

3. Default

I hope to god that we don't get this version of neo TOKYO. I want Kaede Castle and the original neo TOKYO with crazy hard mobs.

TOKYO.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

This. While it was bad they made the original Neo Tyoko have mobs with incredibly bad HP/EXP ratios and damage, I'd prefer Battletoads hard/stupid than My Little Pony easy.

5. Default

@sarah: Don't start that again...

LOL @ the Google translations. I can't stop laughing at them!

LOL @ Asia's text!

"Desperate with a future filled with handcuffs."

A bit on the naughty side, isn't it?

6. Default

Jack Barricade lost in Machines in Neo Tokyo...
    HAHAHAHAHAHA,that's hilarious.

There are two ways of doing copy and paste into objects.
    Did you ever pay attention to Malaysia Background? Or even time temple plants?
    They're all from leafre,recoloured,malaysia is from florina/amoria,but it doesn't look a lot like those.
    The other way is just to put all random objects,make it look like a PServer map,and just leave it by how it looks.
    This is how a player in a pserver acts,since he doesn't know the art style,just recolour,but this isn't some attitude expecting from Nexon,and much from Korea,who makes the whole content.

7. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Yeah...

If this spreads to other versions then...

pineapple YOU KMS!!!!!

YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WRITES THIS GARBAGE pomegranateTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

8. Default

i love the three douchebags from jMS stroking their e-penises over jMS now.

when yesterday they were complaining on another board that jMS sucks.

oh you guys, you guys are so funny.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

You'd be stroking your e-peen too if other versions got a kMS exclusive that is nerfed so hard to the ground that it's absolutely stupid and a waste of space, while kMS gets to say they still have the original and awesome version.

10. Default

Anyway, this is undeniably a downgrade for the worse. Not only is it butchering TOKYO, but it's butchering bits and pieces of Masteria.
    Last edited by Sarah; 2009-10-27 at 11:49 AM.

11. Default

I did post anytime complaining about JMS?
    If you don't know what are you talking about,then better to stay in silence.
    Plus,this topic is discussing about the ridiculous changed version from Neo Tokyo and Taipei 101(which we never had).
    If you don't like this,because you play KMS,and don't like to hear your content bashed,leave your opinion restricted to you,because you are talking personally,this thread is not bashing KMS,and yes for Nexon Korea lack of creativity for Ctrl C Ctrl V ing the content of other maples.
    This is a civilizated thread,keep your language at this level.
    If you want to turn this into a trolling thread,with your personal vision,then you're in the wrong place,go to the Angry Dome,instead.

12. Default

I didn't say JMS sucks, I said the developers over at Nexon JP suck. They're not patching anything worth a damn. Yes, JMS is falling behind in tons of content, but saying that means I can't laugh at other fail content?

I'm sorry, but that's not even close to right.

I'm going to laugh as much as I want at how horrible of a job KMS just did compared to what GMS usually does.

13. Default

This seconded. Battletoads difficulty is what I want out of a place like this. And hopefully Heaven's Hammer will let me rape these stupid things. ORIGINAL NEO TOKYO #1!

14. Default

d

15. Default

Seriously,i retire what i said when NLC was released,i though it was a pomegranatety copy and paste content.
    But seriously,better to have a copy and paste content with decent things,and not ruining the other maples storyline,than have this.

Baklava,stop running out from the topic focus.
    If you want to turn this topic into a KMS vs JMS,or want to have a personal conversation and criticize anyone's actions,do it through PM's,this is not the appropriate place.
    The members don't need to read such comments,if you want to say this,use the private message system,or if you want to bash anything not related to this version of Neo Tokyo/Taipei,go to the Angry Dome.

16. Default

LOL ! That ugly ! Kms is dying if KMS dying all other version will die too. That is The End of MapleStory.

17. Default

Yeah... Too bad you're making stuff up now and that's not even close to what I said. Lmao

Chris, you've seriously become a sorry excuse for a human being. Can you please, for the sake of the rest of us, just go away?

Now, can we stay on topic for at least ONE thread? My God... You people are turning into Basil with your attacking everyone at any chance you can get.

18. Default

kMS is pineappleing disappointing. all the time.

19. Default

Okay,trolling ended for now.
    --------------------------------
    By the way,what did they had on head to just change the Hue,and poof,a new monster appeared...

20. Default

Yeah, it's not really something you'd see a professional gaming company do. Even I'd have a better idea of what to do for a monster for content like that, yet I've never had experience in creating sprites like that.