Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

How did you know he wasn't an actual GM?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

The hat with a W and his name was normal looking.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Whoops. I thought you meant the actual Wizet GM hat >_> (hey, it is a hat with a W, ya know).

I wonder how much information that dude lied. I was given the illusion that Nexon is extremely stringent in these applications since they banned me =(.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    usa

I wish I remembered his ign. Are they even on ranks, though? x:

5. Default

Really all you needed was to have kept to a single account and been a very vanilla player over a certain level and be one of the ones they looked at before hitting quota.

I know several who were clearly poor choices, period, but got it and quickly got bored with it when they realized it was more job than play while I didn't even make it to 2nd phase because they had filled up slots and had shoved me to the bottom of the pile due to the complexity involved in researching me.

What's funny is I even know one who got in, had a problem on their main, couldn't get nexon to resolve it, or address it, even with their "direct line" to the GMs, ended up reporting them to the BBB, getting it fixed after the BBB applied pressure, then told by Nexon that they don't respond to companies like the BBB and quitting both accounts because of how fed up the situation made them.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    usa

[QUOTE=Eosian;318231]ended up reporting them to the BBB, getting it fixed after the BBB applied pressureQUOTE]

I had no idea they even remotely cared about the BBB. That is definately interesting. I think nexon should put out some information about these "watchers"... I find the selection and job description a bit hazzy.