Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.261] Kerning Square

1. Default

I think what they did was make a diagonal conveyor belt. You can see those at Ludi's Toy Factory and the Mushroom Camp (when it still was being used), and the Pirate 2nd job.

2. Default

Yeah, but you can walk horizontally in the platforms, while they move diagonally. That's not a conveyor belt to me. But probably they just improved that system to allow something like this to be done.

3. Default

Oh wow. How did I not find that out...Oh, right, I didn't even bother with that quest.

4. Default

What. Missed opportunity much. I wish I knew about this.

5. Default

That would explain my 107/3 5 slots Red Surf... I used 2 15%s on it cause I thought I'd never use it anyway, but then one worked. >_>

6. Default

Originally how it worked in TaiwanMS, you stood at the bottom of the escalator and pressed up, and you warped to the top of the escalator. Vice-versa too.

7. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Yeah the diagonal thing is new.

8. Default

Can't wait for the hotkey config. Would be prefect for Buccaneers.

9. Default

I don't even understand the point of that. All it does is change what keys are shown in the quickslot.

10. Perma-Banned

IGN: I quit MS
    Server: but don't
    Level: see
    Job: why people
    Guild: exaggerate about
    Alliance: it...

what's new about the quick slot....

11. Default

You can edit the keys around.

I also want to see those battleship mounts in action.

12. Default

Which is incredibly useful. I have had the quick slot hidden since day one in MS because I do not place my skills or pots on the keys it shows. It is absolutely worthless to me. If I could change it so it shows the keys my cooldown skills and pots are on, I would love it.

13. Default

5 of the 8 are unusable on my laptop (Ctrl, PgUp/PgDn, Home/End) and there are a couple reasons that the visible hotkeys are useful
    - knowing how many pots you have left
    - skills with cooldowns
    - switching pots without having to open the keyboard window (which is huge)

I ended up putting MP pots on my "G" key because it's less critical to know how many are left but it's still annoying running out.

14. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

I just left my hotkeys default. I have always placed cooldown skills/pots there. It wouldn't feel right to change that. Then again, I play based around MSEA default keys and not GMS keys.