Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.261] Kerning Square

1. Default

It's EXACTLY what it sounds like.

You can choose which keys you wish to be in the 'Hotkey' menu.

2. Default

Ok,somebody please kill me now...
    KMS'ers,say hello to Korea 101 and Neo Korea.
    Kamuna in the future?Taipei 101 acessed through nowhere?
    Dunas' Beast in every Tokyo map,2kish HP 100ish exp monsters everywhere...
    Why can't KMS get a world tour town without ruining it to the last?
    Getting Jipang,erasing Himes from their maps,takoyakis from 20atk to 8 atk,yakisobas from 20 matt to 10,removal of cursed scroll drops,then sending them to the hell with a patch,leaving only their bosses.
    Oh,of course,ruining the logic,the beast is a boss,it's supposed to appear only one time,and NEVER IN EVERY MAP.
    Taipei 101 without being in Taiwan,and making EVERY monster to have the same ridiculous rate,ruining one of the best training areas.
    After this,now i can say,i'm totally proud of having quit KMS,i would kill myself if it happened,destroying everything.
    The story,the logic,NPC's,mob rates and of course,making every town looking depressing,like was did previously to Amoria(FM BGM,removal of chapel,no more maps,and 30 minute clothes from the shop).
    If there are still members of this forum,and players from GMS,which are the majority of the population here,that are still thinking that we're raging without a reason,just wait until their patch for NLC,CWK.
    And then,say hello to your worst nightmare,lv 60- monsters,the CWK PQ turning into a lv 40ish PQ,and the pendant,potions getting nerfed to like 1 or 2k hp potions and a 1 or 2 all stat pendant.
    Then,when this happens,you guys will feel like we are now.
    Totally disapointed of the result for this patch.

Edit:Oh,and plus,Neo Tokyo is supposed to be a chaotic and destroyed future,Neo Korea is the "cute" and non-violence version,like was did with himes,removing dead ghosts from the game,to prevent the little korean children to be scared away?
    If so,be prepared for a laughing and happy tank,alongside with some funny robots,a flying boat filled out with toys,and a crashed building with a cute angel monster that will use a Pico Hammer to hit you?
    Seriously,congratulations Nexon Korea,now i'm convinced you are the worse one for content planning,being jealous from every town that the other maples made,that'ss just a way to say,"They made this,we must change it to the most ridiculous thing ever to convince our players to stay in our server,and let's change everything,to let they have the impression of a childish town with low leveled monsters,and ridiculous rates,so they'll think that out maple is way better."
    Ruining the content from other maples,just to make players look with good eyes at KMS,i presume.
    Like i said,wait until they nerf your content,there will be rage,a big one i can say.
    Last edited by aslemn; 2009-10-23 at 11:10 AM.

3. Default

^ One word : Placeholders!

They're obviously not done with this. Most likely, all of these objects, images, mobs, etc are just placeholders for what they're really going to develop the place into.

However, they could also be gathering WT data and be making a collage of some sort with WT motifs.

4. Default

Those items are way too powerful/monsters are way too good exp. They should be nerfed if they're going to be part of canon MS content.

5. Default

my opinion of possible update:
    1.world tour raid like jms
    2.expansion to kerning
    3.world tours back...
    4.or this one is just a placeholder as mentioned... i hope it is

6. Default

The Taipei 101 ripoff is the "Dungeon Theme" for Kerning, which is Lv15-50.
    Dungeon Theme is like Mushroom Castle in Henesys.

They also put the portal to Neo Tokyo in Leafre. Neo Tokyo is unfinished at the moment I think, there's like a ton of maps but nothing inside them.
    :|

7. Default

What's the quickslot config do?

8. Neutron
    IGN: Heasu
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 174
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Kryptonite
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    North_Carolina

Some screenshots of Kerning Square:
    Spoiler

Also changes to Leafre World map.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Zendaine; 2009-10-23 at 02:35 PM.

9. Default

Oh that's kinda interesting. It's weird when versions take other content and change it for their needs.

10. Default

"
    my opinion of possible update:
    1.world tour raid like jms
    2.expansion to kerning
    3.world tours back...
    4.or this one is just a placeholder as mentioned... i hope it is"

Not a world tour raid,surely.
    No WT back,even World maps have been changed.
    And it's interesting on how dumb they are,they've added Kamuna to Leafre,just because it's a big tree.
    But,Odaiba,Akihabara,Shibuya and roppongi,has lots of references to the RL Tokyo.
    So,what i can say,Tokyo is in leafre now?
    This is Neo Korea,say hello to it.
    The maps are just changed layouts,but with the references for the RL objects,but still,congratulations to KMS for running out of logic and ruinning two towns,who knows which one will be destroyed next?

"Oh that's kinda interesting. It's weird when versions take other content and change it for their needs."
    Actually,one version only does this,KMS.
    KMS was the only one to ruin a town,and it's storyline.
    So,the world tour isn't coming back,it's worse,it is extinct in kms,now,they'll make like the destruction of WT areas,Night Market is now in Kerning,the Mushdad spawns in KFT,Centipede in Herb Town,Neo Tokyo through Leafre and Taipei 101 through kerning?
    What the hell of randomness is it?!

Oh,never knew that there was a Taipei 101 in Kerning,if they want to destroy those,and are enough lazy to make their own objects,just remove the RL references,it makes it look more retarded than it actually is.
    Last edited by aslemn; 2009-10-23 at 03:21 PM.

11. Default

you could just qoute it using the multi-off button and turn it on on the posts you want to qoute
    anyway,im with you but i still have my hopes up that its just a placeholder

12. Default

Oh,okay.
    Never noticed it though,but still,i really hope that they'll change.
    Which kind of logic has to enter a portal in leafre,and boom,you can see the Japanese Rainbow Bridge in the Background,or a replica of Shibuya 109?
    And even go into a kerning metro,and poof,you're inside RL's Taipei 101 and it's called Kerning Square?
    Seriously,this looks like a joke,a lame one.

13. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Mazefind now has a video of 'Kerning Department Store'. Is that the actual name?

[YOUTUBE]ujMJAL7LbuA[/YOUTUBE]

14. Default

Mmh.. yeah, I noticed that.

Just a question: were the escalators like that since the start? I'm asking this because I've never seen such a sistem implemented on MapleStory.. a system which makes you able to be transported by platforms.. many other games do have this feature, tho.

Also, did KMS change anything else in Taipei 101?

But yeah, Neo Tokyo in Leafre is just pineappling ridiculous.. I mean.. come on. It totally makes NO SENSE.

It'd make more sense if they added an option to Ludibrium's Time Warp Gate.. but no, they didn't.

Oh well.. if they had to ruin the towns like this they could've kept the World Tour..

15. Default

to Alilatias // title changed. thx :D
    Last edited by mazefind; 2009-10-23 at 05:51 PM.

16. Default

WOW!
    you joined southperry :D
    Welcome!
    also are they stealing neo tokyo now??? T.T

17. Default

The nonsense isn't at the way to go there.
    Is that you just walk over through leafre,and poof,you're in "future town" that has traces of the real life tokyo.
    The rainbow bridge,odaiba,akihabara,roppongi,shibuya 109 replica,that's extremely nonsense.

18. Default

Kerning Square is crap.

They took Lv80+ Taipei 101 monsters and turned them into another Lv30-50 place. :\