2. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: DamyouAL
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: ALandCrew
    Alliance: NaR
    Farm: https://vgtnyc.com

interesting.... however r they able to get them yet?

3. Default

My bad, it's worthless then. o-o
    Why even bother adding? xD

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

0 slot rings? looooool

I see no point in getting em then.

5. Default

I'm still raging like mad at the dark tokens thing. I hope they'll remove all the items acquired with the glitch..

OR ELSE I WILL RAGE EVEN MORE

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

or better

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

RAWR RAWR RAWR

I HATE MYSELF AT TIMES LIKE THIS :(

6. Default

Everyone who didn't have the opportunity or foresight to ignore all the other new stuff and farm Newties all day will rage for a while. I was actually at Newts with my cygnus, but didn't clue in why it was so busy there nor what all the red disk things dropping were.

7. Default

boo, my best belt only came out 6 atk. oh well.

8. Default

At least you got one. I is teh jealouz.

9. Default

Since I didn't know it was a glitch, I didn't bother going there. I read at first that it dropped from mini-bosses from Nexon's site, but I thought that was really unreasonable to have only bosses drop them. When people started saying that Newties dropped them, I thought that perhaps other mobs dropped them as well, but right now Newties have been the only non-boss mob discovered to drop them.

I didn't rush over there because I thought they'd be easy to farm once I finish the HH2 quests. Now I won't be able to get my hands on those belts unless I dump a fortune into buying one, which I don't have. I tried Area bosses today, at a time where all the kiddies are at school and all the important members of society are at work. Yet there were still 4th jobbers there to KS me as soon as the critters spawned.

I can only imagine how chaotic it'd be on the weekends.

10. Default

Rawr. ._.

I want NEXON to remove the belts gotten with this glitch, but this probably won't happen as they will not be able to determine who got them with the glitch and who didn't.

:( I'm sad. Why am I always so unlucky?

11. Default

i doubt you'd be saying that if you got one.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I would probably just spam latanica and pap all day.

13. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

DISREGARD THIS, AUTO POSTED

sorry, auto-posted thanks to reconnecting to the internet and refreshing.

14. Default

Unfortunately, I quit in '07 with a level 88 mage. That's still my highest leveled character. My gunner, which I'm planning to make my new main, is only 77. So, Newties were pretty much my best option for coins. I can't really grt into any closed map bosses, and area bosses are all being stalked by 4th jobbers.

In other words, I doubt anyone under 120 has a chance at getting these belts if they haven't already decided to take advantage of the Newties.

Today I've seen quite a few megaphones from people selling their 6+ att belts, some with multiple ones. I wouldn't have cared as much if the glitch was never there.
    Last edited by Spideyjvc; 2009-10-23 at 02:27 PM.